CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Rules Product line

+3
BattleKat
lexibugg004
JRoshelle
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hair Rules Product line - Page 2 Empty Re: Hair Rules Product line

Post by sunbaby 22nd February 2010, 3:42 pm

JRoshelle wrote:So I used the Curly Whip today and I love it.

First what I didn't like is because it is recommended that you use it in the shower you end up using more water, and you can't see what your doing so I ended up using more than what I needed, because I applied more product to the same place (whoops) But I think next time I am just going to wet my hair and hop put the shower, apply the product and get back in. The only thing I cant seem to figure a way around is the dripping wet hair when you get out the shower. But I found that after I finished styling and adding my head band it stopped dripping. But if that's all I have to worry about I'm ok with that lol

What I loved was it's easy to apply, and perfect for wash and gos at least for twa's and shorter hair. I don't know if those with longer hair would want to use it because of the cost and the amount of product you might have to use. But I'd say get the small bottle and see how much you would have to use. I am planning on getting a bigger bottle. But I still need to check out the kinky Curl Cream first.

But I have soft defined curls, ALMOST as good a gel but with a softer look. As it says on the bottler what you see is what you get when it comes to styling your hair. I let my hair air dry, but it does say you are able to sit under a dryer to get your hair to dry faster. I love the scent and it was not over bearing but just enough so you can smell it. My hair isn't sticky or greasy nothing it's soft and moisturized. AMAZING In the long run it cut down on time for me because I was using a shingling type method with gel and my hair took for ever to dry.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload picts but I at least wanted to give you this much...

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Your hair has a lot of shine and looks really nice! Please share any updates you have along the way. Thanks!
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2