CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea

2 posters

Go down

Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea Empty Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea

Post by D-Lish 4th November 2009, 3:35 pm

A good 80% of it is left I bought it for 13 and some change. I'm willing to trade for any product, because I still need to try some to find my staples. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM Smile I am willing to just give this away, even if you don't have anything to trade me for, with shipping.
Too light of a shampoo for my hair, even though it's 95% natural.

• Our Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea is a nutrient rich, sulfate free clarifying shampoo for all hair types. Produces a dense, creamy lather that rinses clean.
  • Key Ingredients: Contains pure kosher and organic extracts of Egyptian Wheatgrass, Barley, Alfalfa and Aloe, materials traditionally used by ancient healers in hair and scalp preparations to strengthen follicles, prevent shedding, smooth cuticles, seal in moisture and encourage growth. Enhanced with MSM to strengthen follicles and promote healthy hair growth and vegetable glycerin to deliver moisture and softness.
  • Specially formulated to improve the health and condition of the scalp. Effectively removes build-up without disrupting the scalps natural lipid barrier.
  • Scented with pure Lavender E.O.
  • Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, proteins, silicones, artificial fragrances, dyes or parabens.
  • Directions: Apply one small palm full to wet hair. Gently lather into hair while massaging into the scalp. Rinse well with warm water.
  • Tint may vary from batch to batch from yellow to green due to the natural color variations in the botanicals.
D-Lish
D-Lish

Back to top Go down

Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea Empty Re: Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea

Post by Intelligentbeauty 6th November 2009, 7:54 am

I WILL LIKE TO GIVE THIS A TRY. I SOME MISS JESSIE PRODUCTS THAT MY HAIR LAUGHS AT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] OR SOME PANTENE PRODUCTS. IF YOU WANT TO SWAP
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea Empty Re: Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea

Post by D-Lish 7th November 2009, 5:34 pm

Hi Intelligent Beauty. I already receieved a PM from someone regarding this product and I will be shipping it to them. I hope you have good luck giving this a try from someone else though
D-Lish
D-Lish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down