CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read my transitional article on ESSENCE.com includes tips and styles

4 posters

Go down

Read my transitional article on ESSENCE.com includes tips and styles Empty Read my transitional article on ESSENCE.com includes tips and styles

Post by Hair by Nedjetti Salon 21st January 2010, 10:13 pm

Hey everyone...

Just like to share my transitional advice and photos on ESSENCE.com called The Great Growout Part 2: Chic Styles (click link) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My relaxer to natural hairstyling tips will help and inspire those in transition so enjoy your journey back home, it's a cozy and liberating experience... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

peace nluv... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nedjetti

Last edited by Hair by Nedjetti Salon on 10th March 2010, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Hair by Nedjetti Salon
Hair by Nedjetti Salon

http://www.Nedjetti.com

Back to top Go down

Read my transitional article on ESSENCE.com includes tips and styles Empty Re: Read my transitional article on ESSENCE.com includes tips and styles

Post by Aisha Moh'd Hamza 22nd January 2010, 3:14 pm

HYE !MY HAIR IS NATURAL N ITS SRONG.PLS HELP ME OUT ON HOW TO MAKE IT SOFT MAKE IT GROW LONGER.THANK YOU!

Aisha Moh'd Hamza

Back to top Go down

Read my transitional article on ESSENCE.com includes tips and styles Empty Re: Read my transitional article on ESSENCE.com includes tips and styles

Post by mrsrenaissance 22nd January 2010, 3:57 pm

Cool, thanks!
mrsrenaissance
mrsrenaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair by Nedjetti Salon 22nd January 2010, 8:43 pm

Aisha....

Hair growth stimulates from many factors such as engaging in a healthy food regime, drinking lots of water, health status (i.e. medicines), regular salon services like getting quarterly trims, monthly steam treatments (which softens, moisturizes the hair, alliviates hair breakage).

You should find a good natural hair care salon and develop monthly hair services with them. I understand lots of women are preferring to do their own hair, but nothing compares to professional salon visits every now and then... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wish you the best...
Hair by Nedjetti Salon
Hair by Nedjetti Salon

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 23rd January 2010, 2:54 am

@Nedjetti - I just read your article. Thanks for giving tips/instructions for each style.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair by Nedjetti Salon 23rd January 2010, 1:00 pm

@TMS, thanks for reading and YW

if you can go make a comment on the Essence website under 'comments', that would be awesome, the more people leave comments, the greater the chance to see more articles relating to natural hair care and styles...

thanks a bunch if you do, if not, no worries...

Nedjetti
Hair by Nedjetti Salon
Hair by Nedjetti Salon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down