CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silk Peptide Powder & Vegetable Glycerin

2 posters

Go down

Silk Peptide Powder & Vegetable Glycerin Empty Silk Peptide Powder & Vegetable Glycerin

Post by TMS 11th January 2010, 7:30 pm

Does anyone use silk peptide powder? I read that it is great in retaining moisture for dry hair.

Which do you find works best silk peptide powder or vegetable glycerin? Please let me know how you are using either product and if you're retaining moisture. Thanks.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Silk Peptide Powder & Vegetable Glycerin Empty Re: Silk Peptide Powder & Vegetable Glycerin

Post by Talisa3636 11th January 2010, 9:07 pm

I got a few products from lotioncrafters the other day and included in that purchase I got the silk amino acid (its a liquid form) and some honeyquat which is similar to glycerin. I make a hair spritz and added the to ingredients along with others into the shealoe that I got and I must say they are great for keeping moisture in and helping my hair feel strong and soft. I recommend!
Talisa3636
Talisa3636

Back to top Go down

Silk Peptide Powder & Vegetable Glycerin Empty Re: Silk Peptide Powder & Vegetable Glycerin

Post by TMS 11th January 2010, 9:16 pm

@Talisa3636 - Thank you! I'm going to try adding them to my spritz. Question: You put both the silk amino and honeyquat in spritz at the same time?
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Talisa3636 11th January 2010, 9:41 pm

Yep I put both of them in, not to much though just about 1.5 ml of silk amino and about 1.5 to 2ml of honeyquat.
Talisa3636
Talisa3636

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 11th January 2010, 10:06 pm

Thanks, Talisa3636!
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down