CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giovanni and Taliah Waajid prods up for swap

2 posters

Go down

Giovanni and Taliah Waajid prods up for swap Empty Giovanni and Taliah Waajid prods up for swap

Post by NhappyJackie 28th December 2009, 12:54 pm

I received the Taliah Waajid as a gift. But it has olive oil in it and my hair hates olive oil. The Giovanni has been used once and I was not satisfied with the results.

Taliah Waajid:
Herbal Cleanising Shampoo.....brand new
Healing Oyl..........................brand new

Giovanni:
50:50 Hydrating Shampoo 8.5ozs........used once
Smooth as Silk Conditioner 8.5ozs.......used once

I am new to the natural hair world and will take almost anything. I am interested in trying Oyin (anything), Karen's Body Beautiful, Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and anything else natural. I also love sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter. But please, nothing with olive oil or protein. I think my hair is a little protein sensitive.

Last edited by JackieJ205 on 28th December 2009, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changes)
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Giovanni and Taliah Waajid prods up for swap Empty Re: Giovanni and Taliah Waajid prods up for swap

Post by dajewel 28th December 2009, 1:17 pm

i have CD's hair milk, but top (like #2) of the ingredient list has soybean oil. soybean oil has plenty protein.

Last edited by dajewel on 28th December 2009, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Giovanni and Taliah Waajid prods up for swap Empty Re: Giovanni and Taliah Waajid prods up for swap

Post by NhappyJackie 28th December 2009, 1:27 pm

@ dajewel.....Awwee Man, well I guess that knock out CD's Hair milk for me. Thanks for letting me know that info. One of the Giovanni products has something like that in it's list of ingredients also.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th December 2009, 2:21 pm

how far up or down in the Giovanni ingredient list is the protein?
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 28th December 2009, 2:39 pm

@ dajewel, Here is the ingred list for the smooth as silk:

AQUEOUS (WATER) EXTRACTS OF ROSEMARY (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS) OIL, NETTLE (URTICA DIOICA) OIL, THYME (THYMUS VULGARIS) OIL, BIRCH LEAF (BUTELA ALBA) OIL, CHAMOMILE (ANTHEMIS NOBILIUS FLOWER) OIL, CLARY (SALVIA SCLAREA), LAVENDER (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), COLTSFOOT LEAF (TUSSILAGO FARFARA), YARROW (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM)OIL, MALLOW (MALVA SYLVESTRIS), HORSETAIL (EQUISTETUM ARVENSE) OIL, SOYBEAN PROTEIN (GLYCINE SOJA), CETYL ALCOHOL (PLANT DERIVED), STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL (VITMAIN E), TRACE MINERALS, CITRIC ACID (CORN), SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE, GRAPEFRUIT SEED (CITRUS DERIVED)

Thanks for checking this out for me.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down