CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All You Curly Girl's Who LOVE Hair Accessories!!!!!

+4
immacurlie
HisBeauty
raina
CurlyMo
8 posters

Go down

For All You Curly Girl's Who LOVE Hair Accessories!!!!! Empty For All You Curly Girl's Who LOVE Hair Accessories!!!!!

Post by CurlyMo 27th December 2009, 2:51 pm

Check out this website of you love to wear hair accessories!!!!

www.coveryourhair.com

Let me know what you think....
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

For All You Curly Girl's Who LOVE Hair Accessories!!!!! Empty Re: For All You Curly Girl's Who LOVE Hair Accessories!!!!!

Post by raina 27th December 2009, 6:52 pm

I liked the satiny headbands with the rhinestones .I want a pink and blue one. I also liked the tiger hair sticks, and the poneytail holder in various colors . Its a nice site! Thanks for sharing!
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

For All You Curly Girl's Who LOVE Hair Accessories!!!!! Empty Re: For All You Curly Girl's Who LOVE Hair Accessories!!!!!

Post by CurlyMo 28th December 2009, 8:55 pm

@raina~

Your welcome!......I love the rhinestone ones as well...
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by HisBeauty 4th January 2010, 10:19 pm

www.hotdogsandpoodles.com also has cute accessories. they're all handmade (originals, yay!) and affordable.
HisBeauty
HisBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 5th January 2010, 12:37 am

@HisBeauty~

Thanks!!!
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by immacurlie 8th January 2010, 11:28 am

This site looks interesting too: http://www.etsy.com/shop/quecraft?page=1
immacurlie
immacurlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raytay 8th January 2010, 12:55 pm

immacurlie wrote:This site looks interesting too: [url=http://www.etsy.com/shop/quecraft?page=1
http://www.etsy.com/shop/quecraft?page=1[/quote[/url]]

These are beautiful!! I'm purchasing now. Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Raytay
Raytay

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 9th January 2010, 9:13 am

great thread and i love etsy
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by earthy natural 9th January 2010, 8:49 pm

Next time I want to treat myself to some hair goodies, I'm going to try one of these places.
earthy natural
earthy natural

Back to top Go down

Post by shazzy 10th January 2010, 3:13 pm

I love hair goodies too, just not sure how to wear them. If possible can you guys post pics of styles

shazzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down