CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna for hair

4 posters

Go down

Henna for hair Empty Henna for hair

Post by JennikaDe'Nae 20th December 2009, 8:01 pm

I have 5 boxes of henna for hair that I would like to swap! I am looking to try Miss Jessie's curly pudding. There is no where to buy henna here in Hawaii, so I had my Dad buy some from a place back home, but it was not what I had previously used, so I didn't get the results I was looking for. I think(and someone correct me if I am wrong, as I have only used henna twice) but henna for the hair does the same condish(I did use one box) as any other henna, with out the color results? That is part of what I wanted, so I ordered Jamilia from butter-n-bars. Any who, let me know if you are interested!
JennikaDe'Nae
JennikaDe'Nae

Back to top Go down

Henna for hair Empty Re: Henna for hair

Post by lina40 22nd December 2009, 6:17 pm

i happen to have some Curly Pudding I have been trying to swap out all semester - you are in luck!

You probably wanted cassia (nicknamed Neutral Henna) because it gives the conditioning and strength effects without the reddish tints of henna.. I would love to take henna off your hands, and I actually have some cassia available too if you would like to try it ?

Let me know how you want to do this..

Blessings!
Lina40
lina40
lina40

Back to top Go down

Post by starrnatural 27th December 2009, 10:13 pm

@lina40.....I would love to try the cassia..if you still have it available. Let me know what you may be interested in swapping for. I don't have alot because I just stopped going to the salon regularly but I am sure I can find something you may need/want.

starrnatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 4th January 2010, 1:45 am

Did you trade offyour henna yet? B/c I have Miss.Jessie's curl meringe,baby butter creame and rapid recovery for trade if your interested.
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by JennikaDe'Nae 4th January 2010, 3:20 am

Hey Stacye, yes I did. How did you like Miss Jessies products? I have heard mixed reviews.
JennikaDe'Nae
JennikaDe'Nae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 4th January 2010, 4:23 pm

I thought it was going to be a miricle product but my hair was the same. The butter creame was too heavy for my hair and the curlie meringe was just ok. I saw a lot of good reviews before I purchased that was why I was excited. I guess you live and learn [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by JennikaDe'Nae 5th January 2010, 2:17 am

Ah, ok Stacye, thanks so much!
JennikaDe'Nae
JennikaDe'Nae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content