CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone tried Ouidad products

4 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried Ouidad products Empty Has anyone tried Ouidad products

Post by Mllebutterfly 15th December 2009, 11:11 am

Has anyone tried Ouidad products. I'm interested in these products. I've heard they are good for curly hair. I am especially interested in their Waterworks shampoo for chlorine and hard water. I am also interested in their leave-in Botanical Boost.

Mllebutterfly

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Ouidad products Empty Re: Has anyone tried Ouidad products

Post by raina 17th December 2009, 2:15 am

I tried the climate control its like a humidity blocker for frizz when I first went naturaul it was less than okay. I also tried the deep conditioner I cant remember the name of it but it tangled my hair something awful.If I remember correctly it had a lot of protein in it and I think that was the problem for me. I wasnt happy because that stuff was expensive!
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by reggiestr 1st May 2010, 9:10 am

I tried the Botanical Boost and Curl Quench Moisturizing Gel on my 4a hair. I wasn't the worst thing I ever used on my hair. But it did leave my hair a little hard and I didn't like the definition that much. Maybe if I had used the other products recommended with them, my hair would have turned out better. But I only brought the two because their products are so expensive. Luckily, I brought them from Sephora and they took them back for a full refund.

All that said, I would still like to try their salon one day for their signature curve n slice hair cut. However, they services are very expensive.

reggiestr

Back to top Go down

Post by devastatingdiva 21st December 2010, 3:27 pm

I ordered the Ouidad Double Detangler comb and it came in the mail yesterday and I must say I am in LOVE with this comb. It slid through my tangles with ease. I never thought I would spend that kind of money on a comb but it was definitely worth it!
devastatingdiva
devastatingdiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down