CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Brown's F.A.M.E Album

3 posters

Go down

Chris Brown's F.A.M.E Album Empty Chris Brown's F.A.M.E Album

Post by jlowman1 23rd March 2011, 2:31 pm

In spite of Chris' recent woes, I am really loving his new album. All the songs are great. I have actually listened all the way through without skipping any tracks. I hope he gets himself together because he is an extremely talented artist. I think the fact that the media continues to ask him these same questions about the same things is ridiculous. It's over, what's done is done. Rihanna has moved on and Chris is attempting to do the same but I digress...

If you have the album or have heard the songs, what are your favorite tracks?
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown's F.A.M.E Album Empty Re: Chris Brown's F.A.M.E Album

Post by blackice82 24th March 2011, 1:16 pm

I have listen to a few songs on youtube and so far a I like them. But if he doesn't control that temper that will be the end if his career. He was fooling himself to think that GMA will not ask about the Rhianna incident he should've been prepared. He needs a better PR and a good male role model
blackice82
blackice82

Back to top Go down

Post by UNCPhDiva 24th March 2011, 3:37 pm

I haven't listened to the album, but I am a Chris Brown cheerleader. I say cheerleader because I realy am rooting for him to get his life together and his emotions under control. Unfortunately, Chris hasn't done enough in recent years to distract from the Rihanna incident so he keeps getting asked about it. I don't believe it's fair, but it's the reality of where he is. He needs to create some other positive stories surrounding him before people will forget about it and move on OR he should make it a stipulation that in order to do an interview the Rihanna incident can't be mentioned. (Sorta the same way Jennifer Hudson doesn't get asked about the murders of her mom & nephew.)
UNCPhDiva
UNCPhDiva

http://www.naturallynita.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 24th March 2011, 4:36 pm

I agree with both of you guys. He really needs to learn how to deflect and control his anger/emotions. I'm definitely rooting for him.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice82 24th March 2011, 4:57 pm

I am too. I am a fan and overall he seems like a nice guys. I do things he has been getter a raw deal compare to someone liek Charlie Sheen I think his album will do good
blackice82
blackice82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down