CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eco Styler/ Bee Mine Growth Serum - You Want It?

2 posters

Go down

Eco Styler/ Bee Mine Growth Serum - You Want It? Empty Eco Styler/ Bee Mine Growth Serum - You Want It?

Post by BlakButterfli 8th December 2009, 9:48 pm

I have a HUGE tub of the brown Eco-Styler gel. It didn't work very well on my hair, but those who are looking for alternatives to KCC may want to give it a whirl.

I haven't tried a lot of products, so if you have something you wanna swap, let me know. This stuff is so cheap, I don't feel the need to charge anyone for it.

I also found a bottle of Bee Mine Growth Serum. It's the sulfate-free version. I tried it for a little while, but I'm impatient and didn't keep up the regime, so not sure how effective it is. But if you visit the website, there are those who swear by it.

Thanks!

Last edited by BlakButterfli on 9th December 2009, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I found another product to swap!)
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Eco Styler/ Bee Mine Growth Serum - You Want It? Empty Re: Eco Styler/ Bee Mine Growth Serum - You Want It?

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 10th December 2009, 12:13 pm

Hey BlakButterfli,

Check out my Xmas wish list and see if there is anything you would like to trade for the growth serum and PM with your interests.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down