CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Time Routine

3 posters

Go down

Night Time Routine Empty Night Time Routine

Post by Chelnmike816 23rd February 2011, 1:47 pm

Hey Curlies,

Ever since i colored my hair i have not been able to get 2nd-3rd day hair. When i stretch the curls from the back of my ear it goes down a little past my color-bone so im in that in between length and i cant find a night time routine.I now sleep with a bonnet everynight and it does ok it just shrinks my hair up to my ears and actually gives me frizz at the bottom layer of my hair.

Any suggestions?
P.S/ My hair is too short to put into a pineapple i think.

Chelnmike816

Back to top Go down

Night Time Routine Empty Re: Night Time Routine

Post by krazy coils 23rd February 2011, 2:35 pm

How do you wear your hair - twistouts, braidouts, wash n go? Also if you can't do one pineapple have you tried the multi-pineapple technique? This is when you section your hair into multiple sections and use a scrunchie on each section to pineapple instead of gathering all of your hair on top of your head for one.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelnmike816 23rd February 2011, 2:54 pm

I always wear my hair in a wash and go using only Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner cream as well as air drying (its my signature style). I have 3c-4a hair and it frizzies up so easily that i've been a lil scared to try the multi pineapple.But will give a try. Anymore suggestions?

Chelnmike816

Back to top Go down

Post by sydnisd183 23rd February 2011, 8:35 pm

if it were me, i would co-wash, deep condition with heat, apply leave in, seal with my favorite oil (it's castor right now lol) and twist it up. I would let my hair "rest" and not manipulate it. Check it after a few days....maybe the hair needs a change-up from the wash n' go's?
sydnisd183
sydnisd183

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelnmike816 24th February 2011, 4:45 pm

I'm trying twists i put them in today and they looked pretty good.So good hubby says leave them in don't unravel yet.

Yay!! Very Happy

Chelnmike816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down