CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying the UNKNOWN!!

2 posters

Go down

Trying the UNKNOWN!! Empty Trying the UNKNOWN!!

Post by KinkyHeadSwag 15th February 2011, 11:10 pm

Hello Ladies,

Thanks for having me again, lol. I had a log-in but couldn't sign in IDK why but anywhooo....
I am 5 months natural. I started at a fade:complete big chop. December 2010 I began a no chop challenge with my friend; as we were both going to the barber every other Friday! I am in TWA (using a ruler on my scalp its 1.1 inches) my avatar is my most recent picture (taken today) lol! But I am tired of wash n go's. So I am going to attempt a COLD blowout (I'll measure it afterwards) & twistout. affraid but I need to learn how my hair reacts to other styles sooner than later. I'll updated tomorrow as I need to finish studying!

Smoochees

FYI: Tomorrow I will also post more pics when I start my curl street journal! woot!

Last edited by KinkyHeadSwag on 15th February 2011, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out BC info!)
KinkyHeadSwag
KinkyHeadSwag

Back to top Go down

Trying the UNKNOWN!! Empty Re: Trying the UNKNOWN!!

Post by princesspen 18th February 2011, 12:17 am

how did the cold blowout and twistout go??
princesspen
princesspen

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyHeadSwag 18th February 2011, 2:23 am

OmG the blow out was just to compare length so I wash amped at the tiny amount! My twist out I failed miserablly. I made them too big,lesson learned. Pics in my curl street journal. IDK how to add my csj to my signature. Newbie.
Ty for asking
KinkyHeadSwag
KinkyHeadSwag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum