CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first look as a transitioning Natural....

2 posters

Go down

My first look as a transitioning Natural.... Empty My first look as a transitioning Natural....

Post by Luscious Mahogany 14th February 2011, 11:28 am

Hello All,

So this is my first look as a transitioning natural and after only a couple of days I'm ready to just go for the BC. I got a rod set and besides the middle of my head the curls flattened at the ends I think mainly because there is still perm on the ends. I used the shea moisture deep treatment masque which I loved as a deep conditioner and I got the Kinky Curly styling custard as a start. I think I need a product that has more hold, any suggestions?
Luscious Mahogany
Luscious Mahogany

Back to top Go down

My first look as a transitioning Natural.... Empty Re: My first look as a transitioning Natural....

Post by NeeC1 14th February 2011, 3:04 pm

Hey Mahogany girl!

Is it me or am I the ONLY person who's having trouble seeing people's profile pics?! Ahh ... this is as frustrating as having short hair and two textures! (LOL)

Wish I see to comment. Sad

~NeeC1
NeeC1
NeeC1

Back to top Go down

My first look as a transitioning Natural.... Empty Re: My first look as a transitioning Natural....

Post by Luscious Mahogany 14th February 2011, 8:26 pm

Hey girl I hope you figure out what's up so you can view pics again! So I got a semi BC lol got all but an inch of perm cut out but even that was two inches! New pic to come!
Luscious Mahogany
Luscious Mahogany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down