CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

Go down

IM IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE  Empty IM IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

Post by mrscoutrmmm 2nd February 2011, 2:19 am

I ordered "Grow my hair butter" from butters-n-bars.com (great site) along with a few other products about a week and a half ago, and I must say I have FINALLY found something that works for me woot! . dance Between this product, JBCO, coconut oil and wild grow my hair oil. My hair will be the ish soon enough! Lol. The ingredients include 100% unrefined Shea butter, organic mango butter, virgin organic coconut oil, babassu oil, organic palm fruit oil, pure sweet almond oil and essential oils of peppermint and rosemary. Doesnt that list just sound great? And the smell is wonderful for those of you who cant stand the grow my hair oil. This butter left my hair soft and shiny. I love it. :-) I will continue to use it and up date at the end of the month on how my hair looks. The best part is it doesnt take much of this butter for you to "feel" or see the results. I suggest those who use Peppermint oil give this a try.

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum