CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frustrated

3 posters

Go down

Frustrated Empty Frustrated

Post by blkbeauty2010 30th January 2011, 3:58 pm

So last night my bf sent me a text letting me know about our Sunday plans, church, lunch, some event I rather not go to (but girlfriend duty calls). I had taken a nap and forgot to put on my cap so my present due was frizzy and a no go for me. Got in late last night, did the QUICKEST (30min) flat two strand twists on my entire head (used my tangle teaser of course) and went to sleep. got up this morning unraveled my twists and had the most beautiful pattern... 10 minutes later realized that no matter how cute my twist out is today it wont last long because i didnt use a product with hold No Not to mention its drizzling and a lil humid out, sure ill look like a walking puff ball by the end of the day.

With that being said as wonderful as it has been on this natural journey, and all the rules that youve followed to maintain and retain, whats the one or two things about being natural that at the oddest and most inconvient times catched you off guard and drives you insane? Mad

I can deal with the sectioning, detangling, omitting certain ingredients, routines, but when i spend the time and use the wrong product for the wrong do it makes me so frustrated. Rolling Eyes
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Frustrated Empty Re: Frustrated

Post by Madeaj 30th January 2011, 5:21 pm

What frustrates me is when I do a style, it turns out great EXCEPT for the flaky mess left in one spot where I got too heavyhanded with product. The only way to get rid of the mess is to lightly wipe at with a damp cloth.

The style was savaged but that spot was fuzzy. I felt like that commercial for the spot remover. The one when the guy is on an interview and the spot keeps talking to the interviewer. lol!
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly Film Chick 30th January 2011, 6:25 pm

Madeaj wrote:What frustrates me is when I do a style, it turns out great EXCEPT for the flaky mess left in one spot where I got too heavyhanded with product. The only way to get rid of the mess is to lightly wipe at with a damp cloth.

The style was savaged but that spot was fuzzy. I felt like that commercial for the spot remover. The one when the guy is on an interview and the spot keeps talking to the interviewer. lol!

Lol, that commercial is funny. i think what frustrates me is that I cannot find a good product that provides hold for my hair, even when it says there will be long lasting hold. I know the hold won't last all day in certain parts of my hair (the front especially!) because of the different textures. Something I still struggle with.
Curly Film Chick
Curly Film Chick

http://www.quirkycurlyfilmchick.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down