CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tiffany aka ms. new york from vh1's flavor of love is NATURAL

+33
CocaColaCutie
naturalnanz
CiaE
dajewel
SherylsTresses
sonance
BlondeByDesire
Nali1987
NaturallyPrecious
poeticlyspkng
molove87
DvaAuNaturel
CarlaAR
creolebeauty1
Mangos&Bananas
JessiWantsCurls
krys419
crimsonpeach
Color_Me_Coily
QuirkyCurly
cluelesscurl
letha
deeply_rooted_chick
BajanPrincess82
chynadoll8799
NiJewel
Lynnieluve
milwaukeechick
Indigo.Blue
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
Runtinkrun
LoveZaporiah
curlista
37 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tiffany aka ms. new york from vh1's flavor of love is NATURAL  - Page 2 Empty Re: tiffany aka ms. new york from vh1's flavor of love is NATURAL

Post by molove87 31st January 2011, 1:33 pm

She needs to let that other ish go because she def looks better without the thick weaves.. nothing against weave because I enjoy wearing it myself.. but umm mine never looked like that!! lolz.
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

tiffany aka ms. new york from vh1's flavor of love is NATURAL  - Page 2 Empty Re: tiffany aka ms. new york from vh1's flavor of love is NATURAL

Post by poeticlyspkng 31st January 2011, 3:36 pm

My husband just showed me this pic last night. I always thought she had potential to be pretty. He always thought she was ugly, no money back. But after seeing this pic, he thought she looked 100% better. It looks great on her. The low key make up does wonders. I never understood the caked on, weave-a-licious look she preferred.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyPrecious 31st January 2011, 4:52 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote: I never understood the caked on, weave-a-licious look she preferred.

It's called insecurity... No
NaturallyPrecious
NaturallyPrecious

Back to top Go down

Post by Nali1987 31st January 2011, 5:35 pm

Wow she's actually pretty under all that clown make up.
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 31st January 2011, 6:00 pm

The best I've seen her look ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sonance 31st January 2011, 7:01 pm

She look way better as a natural. she's still fake as far as I'm concerned but at least she's looking better.
sonance
sonance

http://www.seriouslynatural.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SherylsTresses 31st January 2011, 10:40 pm

She looks very nice...!
SherylsTresses
SherylsTresses

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 1st February 2011, 12:49 pm

my goodness, she looks sooo sophisticated and classy with a touch of understated elegance!!!! love it!!!! cn needs to do an interview of her asap!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by CiaE 1st February 2011, 4:30 pm

wow.... i actually love the natural look...if its a weave #handsUpInTheAir
i feel like alot of artists and entertainers try a natural looking weave at some point...so i dont know if im as hyped as everyone...
CiaE
CiaE

http://napskinkslove.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curlista 1st February 2011, 5:20 pm

crimsonpeach wrote:From the youtube vid, it appears that is her natural hair...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWGSfKhqJ8Q

@CiaE crimsonpeach found a video, it's real Smile
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by curlista 1st February 2011, 5:25 pm

@krys315 also found a testimonial she did on Miss Jessie's, apparently her AND her mom are natural Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalnanz 1st February 2011, 5:39 pm

that picture is much better.. she look beautiful ..(and im not very fond of her) but she'd killin em witg the curls Very Happy
naturalnanz
naturalnanz

http://members.fotki.com/naturalnanz/

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 1st February 2011, 5:45 pm

i like the natural understated look on her. i'm glad she's out rocking this!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by krys419 1st February 2011, 6:47 pm

dajewel wrote:my goodness, she looks sooo sophisticated and classy with a touch of understated elegance!!!! love it!!!! cn needs to do an interview of her asap!!

Remember looking classy and being classy are 2 different things! LOL She's still the same tramp

Krys315

krys419

Back to top Go down

Post by krys419 1st February 2011, 6:50 pm

NaturallyPrecious wrote:
poeticlyspkng wrote: I never understood the caked on, weave-a-licious look she preferred.

I think if she was insecure she would have a broken off perm under the wigs. I really think she is far from insecure. She's very confident. Did I liek her? NOPE but I think she was proud of who she was. I wear weaves all day while I grow out my perm. I do not like short hair so I will not be rocking my own hair until it grows to a nice length. Do I wear makeup like she did? No, but only because I don't have the time If the weaves made her happy then fine. If wearing her hair now makes her happy then fine. That's how I feel. Neutral

And to be honest I prefer her wigs!! her hair needs a flower or something done to it.

krys419

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 2nd February 2011, 8:54 am

During her first stint on Flavor of Love, I remember reading a caption about her being natural...
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 2nd February 2011, 9:18 pm

OMG! She looks gorgeous. If that's a wig then it is a fierce one.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiej 4th February 2011, 12:46 pm

krys315 wrote:
dajewel wrote:my goodness, she looks sooo sophisticated and classy with a touch of understated elegance!!!! love it!!!! cn needs to do an interview of her asap!!

Remember looking classy and being classy are 2 different things! LOL She's still the same tramp

Krys315

I may be a tad bit too sensitive, but calling her a tramp in my opinion is out of line. I understand that she has not always presented herself in the best way but lets at least respect her as a human being.

xx Said with love, not malice.

jackiej

Back to top Go down

Post by Karameldiva1978 4th February 2011, 3:26 pm

That is a much improved, much better look for her. She looks great!
Karameldiva1978
Karameldiva1978

Back to top Go down

Post by krys419 4th February 2011, 4:23 pm

When I say tramp I am calling her trashy...which she was in appearance and behavior.

No hard feelings

krys419

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyPrecious 8th February 2011, 4:49 pm

krys315 wrote:
NaturallyPrecious wrote:

I think if she was insecure she would have a broken off perm under the wigs. I really think she is far from insecure. She's very confident. Did I liek her? NOPE but I think she was proud of who she was. I wear weaves all day while I grow out my perm. I do not like short hair so I will not be rocking my own hair until it grows to a nice length. Do I wear makeup like she did? No, but only because I don't have the time If the weaves made her happy then fine. If wearing her hair now makes her happy then fine. That's how I feel. Neutral

And to be honest I prefer her wigs!! her hair needs a flower or something done to it.

Everyone is welcomed to their opinion. I never mentioned having a problem with wearing weaves or makeup, so you are missing the point completely. I just believe that often times some find the need to hide behind a "mask" or facade of some sort for fear that being themselves will lead to rejection. More power to anyone who feels the need to hide behind whatever for whatever reason, do you. (and to clarify I'm not speaking of weaves, makeup, etc. Rolling Eyes ) I just feel it's unnecessary. Case in point, it's proven that Tiffany's naturalness outshines any of her past looks so there really wasn't any need for pretenses, unless it was all for show. It's just all about being secure within yourself.
NaturallyPrecious
NaturallyPrecious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2