CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart

+26
Tiffy2
butterfly3000
Music8192
4evatete
Quiana223
amyleia
Color_Me_Coily
JessiWantsCurls
creolebeauty1
tpayne22
TheRYL1
CarlaAR
courtrhapsody
DvaAuNaturel
CocaColaCutie
Loving me
Niqui36
Duchess52
songbird
Karyn
LittleMissCurls
summerbreeze76
diego2memphis
LoveZaporiah
Lynnieluve
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

**Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart Empty **Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart

Post by NaturalG.R.I.T.S. 27th January 2011, 2:18 pm

Be forewarned, she has a POTTY MOUTH (and that's putting it mildly)

Its one thing to get discouraged, most of us do at some point, but this....WOW Shocked No

Natural girl vid from Bossip
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.

Back to top Go down

**Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart Empty Re: **Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart

Post by Lynnieluve 27th January 2011, 2:29 pm

I love HIMAY10NENCE!! I'm subscribed to her on Youtube. She's been natural for over 12 yrs. She had a potty mouth but she keeps it real!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

**Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart Empty Re: **Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart

Post by NaturalG.R.I.T.S. 27th January 2011, 2:36 pm

Maybe I'll go check out some her other vids...this did not leave a good first impression with me at all confused

I felt kinda bad for her. She seemed like an unhappy, disgruntled person at first watch.
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveZaporiah 27th January 2011, 3:16 pm

I feel bad for her too. She seems so full of hate.
LoveZaporiah
LoveZaporiah

http://lovezaporiah.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by diego2memphis 27th January 2011, 3:30 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I love HIMAY10NENCE!! I'm subscribed to her on Youtube. She's been natural for over 12 yrs. She had a potty mouth but she keeps it real!!!
I haven't subscribed to her, but I love her videos also. She definitely keeps it real. The one she posted about "You natural hair girls make me sick" had me rolling for days because I could see her point. I'm not saying that I agree with everything she says, but I definitely like her videos.
diego2memphis
diego2memphis

http://www.natural-ness.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 27th January 2011, 3:31 pm

LOL i was just about to post this. It is kinda sad, but she had me cracking up. On some days i feel as she does, i just dont say it.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissCurls 27th January 2011, 3:39 pm

I can understand her. We all have those days when we're just tired of our hair. Lol, I think she just tried too hard and got frustrated. Surprised

LittleMissCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 27th January 2011, 4:58 pm

i agree with her lmao. if you've never felt frustrated with your natural hair, you're telling a lie! ESPECIALLY if your hair is sl or longer
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by diego2memphis 27th January 2011, 5:04 pm

summerbreeze76 wrote:LOL i was just about to post this. It is kinda sad, but she had me cracking up. On some days i feel as she does, i just dont say it.

Exactly! She says what a lot of us think at times, but just don't say. I got so fed up with my hair at one point that I did a 2nd BC.
diego2memphis
diego2memphis

http://www.natural-ness.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 27th January 2011, 11:13 pm

I have felt exactly the same way on multiple occasions.
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchess52 28th January 2011, 4:39 pm

I couldn't watch the whole vid. Where I come from we don't use that many swear words in one conversation...mind you...I AM NO SAINT....but this was a tat too much for me.... (probably my age kicking in.... scratch )
Duchess52
Duchess52

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 28th January 2011, 4:48 pm

Duchess52 wrote:I couldn't watch the whole vid. Where I come from we don't use that many swear words in one conversation...mind you...I AM NO SAINT....but this was a tat too much for me.... (probably my age kicking in.... scratch )

I thought it was a lil too much too. Shocked
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving me 28th January 2011, 4:58 pm

LMAO!!!

Yo! She said "protective style, F dat, just say you wana cover that -ish up cause you dont feel like being bothered!" LMAO!

Too bad it didnt work for her, but I loves my curls and my protective styles!

Loving me
Loving me

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 28th January 2011, 5:01 pm

Loving me wrote:LMAO!!!

Yo! She said "protective style, F dat, just say you wana cover that -ish up cause you dont feel like being bothered!" LMAO!

Too bad it didnt work for her, but I loves my curls and my protective styles!

that part had me rolling!!!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 28th January 2011, 5:27 pm

Let me just say, WOW! This chick is off the hook. Once I got past the language and speech I actually laughed a little. She is definitely HONEST. But it's like she is not really taking time to understand how the products work, the right combinations, and that her hair is her hair....when was talking about co-washing I thought I would die laughing.

She's been natural for over 12 years?
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th January 2011, 5:31 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Let me just say, WOW! This chick is off the hook. Once I got past the language and speech I actually laughed a little. She is definitely HONEST. But it's like she is not really taking time to understand how the products work, the right combinations, and that her hair is her hair....when was talking about co-washing I thought I would die laughing.

Yep. She had locs for a while.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 28th January 2011, 5:51 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:Let me just say, WOW! This chick is off the hook. Once I got past the language and speech I actually laughed a little. She is definitely HONEST. But it's like she is not really taking time to understand how the products work, the right combinations, and that her hair is her hair....when was talking about co-washing I thought I would die laughing.

Yep. She had locs for a while.

Okay, now that makes sense. Dealing with her actual curly/kinky hair is different from locs (which I had for 5 years myself). I'll be checking out her other videos. I love it when people are honest and authentic.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by courtrhapsody 28th January 2011, 6:25 pm

I've seen her, I think she's funny. I think the "natural hair world" could probably use a little down to earth once in a while. She doesn't take everything so seriously.
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 28th January 2011, 6:36 pm

She's the classic "I was hoping I was gonna have some good haur!"

I personally think her hair looks cute. She needs to stop trying to find a curl pattern that doesn't exist and focus on caring for it. She needs to look for the 4b videos and stay out of 3c or even 4a.

She's honest, but also vile. I could get passed two minutes. I may try again later though...
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 28th January 2011, 7:42 pm

As one not so "offended" by cussing, I can't wait to get home to check this out!

I know it's gonna be good from the tidbits y'all have mentioned! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by tpayne22 28th January 2011, 7:46 pm

I'm all for keeping it real and expressing your opinion but proper pronunciation and some vocabulary is always great. Oh well the wig looked good on her though
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 28th January 2011, 7:54 pm

i watched a few of her videos one night after seeing her Natural hair b.. are something and quite frankly i didn't subscribe because the potty mouth was to much for me and she seems very negative but i hope she stays natural lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiWantsCurls 28th January 2011, 9:46 pm

I'm sorry ... that was hilarious. Partly because I feel her pain and partly because I'm the type that sometimes find a bit of blunt honesty to be pretty refreshing. I hope she's able to work it out though.
JessiWantsCurls
JessiWantsCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Color_Me_Coily 28th January 2011, 9:50 pm

diego2memphis wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:I love HIMAY10NENCE!! I'm subscribed to her on Youtube. She's been natural for over 12 yrs. She had a potty mouth but she keeps it real!!!
I haven't subscribed to her, but I love her videos also. She definitely keeps it real. The one she posted about "You natural hair girls make me sick" had me rolling for days because I could see her point. I'm not saying that I agree with everything she says, but I definitely like her videos.

NOt saying I agree with her... but the “you natural hair girls make me sick” is funny

I’m 4b with mixed in 4a but LOVE LOVE LOVE my texture afro
Color_Me_Coily
Color_Me_Coily

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 28th January 2011, 10:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gixz617h8jQ

another vid!^^

she's right again! lol. although i'm a vegetarian that has natural hair, i do a lot of the things she says lmao (bc and processed hair ftw!). i never claim to live a natural lifestyle and unless you can prove that you honestly do live a completely natural lifestyle, (give me some tips! hahaha), i think people should stop acting holier than thou cause your hair is natural when you rollin through the drive thru of mickey d's ordering a big mac
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next