CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to dye natura hair with box?

2 posters

Go down

How to dye natura hair with box? Empty How to dye natura hair with box?

Post by Maya16 27th January 2011, 1:17 pm

I want to dye my hair really bad. But I don't have any money(broke high schooler). Like one of those foam kits from nice and easy. You know that khloe kardashion strawberry blonde. I saw a video dancer (ne-yo new song) with a similar colors and i just loved it. I'm just bored with my natural hair. I need help and suggestions?
Maya16
Maya16

Back to top Go down

How to dye natura hair with box? Empty Re: How to dye natura hair with box?

Post by coilyhair 28th January 2011, 10:15 pm

I understand the position your in! I'm in high school and I've been natural for...10 months now. I had this sudden urge to dye the front of my hair (a streak) of red because i was tired of my pitch black hair! I'm a bit over it now because I watched alot of videos and many said their hair broke of after putting all the bleach and having to do touch ups to the roots etc. If you really want to do it then obviously do it. But, just do alot of research on google and youtube. Bleaching black or generally dark hair requires gradual lifting of the colour to get it the colour you want making it more susceptible to damage. Going for a light colour like strawberry blond will take alot of lifting/stripping of your natural hair colour. Bleaching then colouring is extremely drying to the hair so make sure you moisturize like crazy. Know the danagers of colouring your hair before your blinded by just how it looks Smile Cool
coilyhair
coilyhair

Back to top Go down