CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What gives your hair a great curl definition?

+16
mamacurly
lmw1950red
creolebeauty1
Southernbeauty83
DvaAuNaturel
JazmineB
1FlySista
crimsonpeach
sweetface1118
Emartini04
SwirlyCurls90
naybesa
AimWard
Duchess52
QueenSheba
psbest
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What gives your hair a great curl definition? - Page 2 Empty Re: What gives your hair a great curl definition?

Post by QuirkyCurly 27th February 2011, 4:04 am

I use only mango butter Smile

its more about technique for me than product

I like keracare naturals too though
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

What gives your hair a great curl definition? - Page 2 Empty Re: What gives your hair a great curl definition?

Post by mamacurly 27th February 2011, 2:20 pm

@ slimwithabs, I haven't tried refrigerating the mix, I throw all the ingredients in my blender right before I hope in the shower. I set the blender on blend first for about 30 seconds and then on puree for about 30 seconds. I don't really time it I just watch the blend and stop it when it looks smooth. Hope this help Smile
mamacurly
mamacurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 27th February 2011, 8:03 pm

My hair is a mixture of 3A, 3B, 3C, and 4A. In the spring and summer I use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie or Curls Scouffle. In the fall and winter I use just EVOO and Jane Carter Nourish and Shine.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 28th February 2011, 1:30 am

Hairveda whipped gelly i have just tried and fell in love with. the smell is great and the definition is amazing plus i do not have hard hair and film on my hair. I felt that i got similiar results with eco styler EVOO with out the hardness and the film that eco styler leaves behind
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 1st March 2011, 12:04 am

For me and daughter...
Any conditioner (currently using Whole Foods 360) + any oil (my handle staple African Royale Hot 6 Oil-pour bottle) Very Happy

Not into hair typing. My pattern is tight spirals and daughter's is loose wavy
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2