CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best grocery store shampoo and conditioner

2 posters

Go down

best grocery store shampoo and conditioner Empty best grocery store shampoo and conditioner

Post by purplec18 25th January 2011, 6:14 pm

Hello girlies...i'm back...i am just begining a new semester so I was just trying to get all my work in bright and early...I wanted to know what's the best and most inexpensive shampoo and conditioner that you find in the grocery store. any suggestions? (just a little note: i've tried suave, vo5, tresemme naturals and herbal essences...didnt get really good results) I was thinking of trying the aussie moist collection but I cant really find it...anyone know where you could find aussie moist in nassau, bahamas?
purplec18
purplec18

Back to top Go down

best grocery store shampoo and conditioner Empty Re: best grocery store shampoo and conditioner

Post by Jazzyrin 1st February 2011, 4:18 am

i dont live in the bahamas ur so freakin lucky im in New York and this snow is really annoying....Anyway do you have a trader joes in your area?? they have really good shampoo and conditioner
Jazzyrin
Jazzyrin

Back to top Go down

best grocery store shampoo and conditioner Empty Re: best grocery store shampoo and conditioner

Post by purplec18 1st February 2011, 5:45 pm

nope...lol and just how the snow is annoying the sun gets really annoying here... but its cool right around now
purplec18
purplec18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down