CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello hydration is good, BUT....

2 posters

Go down

hello hydration is good, BUT.... Empty hello hydration is good, BUT....

Post by Guest 25th January 2011, 12:42 am

i'm looking for something better than herbal essence hello hydration(but something like it cause all others can't seem to compare)...that was the best conditioner i have used thus far and it makes my hair feel soft, but i'm not interested in anything ridiculous or over priced...any suggestions???

Back to top Go down

hello hydration is good, BUT.... Empty Re: hello hydration is good, BUT....

Post by kelleemudiva 25th January 2011, 12:55 am

Hi Strawberri,

Instead of giving up on hello hydration, assuming that you have it at home, have you ever thought of doctoring it up? By adding butters and oils to your hello hydration you can make it what you want it to be. Try adding some olive, coconut and/or honey and see if you hair likes it. You may have these products already at home and won't have to spend extra money. I hope this helps. Smile
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th January 2011, 1:04 am

y thank u!!! i appreciate ur feedback and i will try that and no i don't have the hell hydration right now b/c i was trying the rosemary mint suave conditioner ( was gonna get shea butter almond, but some greedy ppl wanna buy up everything lol ) so i had to settle for the other, but um when that's all gone, i'm going back to hello hydration cause thas whats good and i might purchase some coconut oil ...where can i get it in it's liquid form that is organic or natural; still good for u~

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 25th January 2011, 1:22 am

@strawberry_slushee: whole foods, trader joes, vitamin shop, gnc some ever say you can find coconut oil at Walmart. Of course you can always order online. if you want your coconut oil to remain liquid, you gotta keep it in a warm place. I like to keep mine on the bathroom counter because the steam from taking showers keeps it somewhat liquid. hth.
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th January 2011, 1:24 am

k thanks @mahonganytresses Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down