CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever tried JUSTNATURALSKINCARE products

2 posters

Go down

Anyone ever tried JUSTNATURALSKINCARE products Empty Anyone ever tried JUSTNATURALSKINCARE products

Post by lollipop33 23rd January 2011, 12:00 pm

Has anyone tried any products from justnaturalskincare..they are rather expensive and im willing to try them if the products are really as good as they claim..they are all natural products
lollipop33
lollipop33

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever tried JUSTNATURALSKINCARE products Empty Re: Anyone ever tried JUSTNATURALSKINCARE products

Post by letha 23rd January 2011, 1:30 pm

I tried the products for the hair.. I got the detangler because at the time I was desperate Embarassed for a good detangler.. The kind I got didn't know it at the time was just too thick.. It was like shea butter but more whipped.. It did work but I later found out that there was other products that worked just as good and cost less.. I will use this up but I don't think I will purchase it again and if I do it won't be the thick one.. I did have moisture in my hair so I guess that was a added bonus..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever tried JUSTNATURALSKINCARE products Empty Re: Anyone ever tried JUSTNATURALSKINCARE products

Post by lollipop33 23rd January 2011, 1:33 pm

so you thought it was too expensive...what would you recommend..i have very very thick tightly coiled 4a hair type...so i need moisture and i henna'd my hair and its still very very dry...
lollipop33
lollipop33

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 23rd January 2011, 1:38 pm

Yea it was a little expensive but when I think about it I have paid $18 for some moisturizer.. Just that if its something I plan to use a lot I didn't want to pay a lot but if its good then sometimes I just tuff it out and keep buying it..

I will tell when you Henna you need that extra moisture.. What did you Deep Condition your hair with after you Henna'd..?
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 23rd January 2011, 1:46 pm

When I henna I usually use a moisturizing deep conditioner afterward and stay under the dryer or steamer for about 20 min.. Then I follow with a moisturizing leave in.. I am transitioning so during the weeks when styling my hair I would just use a spritz bottle or water and Aloe Vera Juice and spritz in the morning b4 work and at night b4 bed and add whatever cream moisturizer I have on had.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop33 23rd January 2011, 2:00 pm

I moisterized with Miss Jessies sweet back, but it had protein in it, so that didnt help...i then moisterized with olive oil, and last night i melted shea butter and cocoa butter mixed with water and sat under a heat cap, that helped some..i twisted it after that with miss jessies buttercreme...i will try the just naturals...since you say it was very moisterizing, i need something thick and something i can use daily...
lollipop33
lollipop33

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 23rd January 2011, 7:31 pm

If you are going to try the Just skin Care Naturals make sure you get something moisturizing.. More than the detangler.. I think their products are actually good.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down