CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Watched American Idol last night

+4
DvaAuNaturel
Lynnieluve
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
BlondeByDesire
8 posters

Go down

Who Watched American Idol last night Empty Who Watched American Idol last night

Post by BlondeByDesire 20th January 2011, 6:40 pm

So what do you think of JLo and the other guy ...

BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Who Watched American Idol last night Empty Re: Who Watched American Idol last night

Post by Mandi'sGoneCurly! 20th January 2011, 9:09 pm

Both of them are ok I guess. W/o Simon it seems like many more average people are getting through...
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Mandi'sGoneCurly!

Back to top Go down

Who Watched American Idol last night Empty Re: Who Watched American Idol last night

Post by Lynnieluve 20th January 2011, 9:50 pm

I think this is gonna be the last season. It wasn't good to me. They gave out too many Hollywood tickets. Out of the people they selected, I think only about 3-4 should have gotten one.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 20th January 2011, 11:08 pm

And letting people get do overs. Simon would have shut that down. Either you can sing or you can't. Maybe they'll toughen up as the season progresses.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSugar 22nd January 2011, 12:27 am

I'm in agreement with everyone else.

After Fantasia won I stopped watching AI faithfully anway- I'd just tune in for the new seasons to watch the auditions. Without Simon, I don't even see a point in that now.

PinkSugar

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 4th February 2011, 7:34 pm

I finally watched it for the first time yesterday and I find it highly amusing that J-Lo's non-singing self is judging people. Wow!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 25th February 2011, 5:13 pm

I'm not feeling this season....

... and whose bright idea was it to have J-Lo as a judge?!?!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 27th February 2011, 9:18 pm

Okay I am going against the grain but I am pleasantly surprised by the judges. I find it entertaining and now that they have the final 24 I am excited. Definitely some great talent. Remember you don't have to be a great singer to know someone who can sing but you do need to know what it takes to be a star. Even with Simon and Paula no one could blow out of the judges. But I am sorry Paula sucked and so did that other chick from last season.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down