CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard on weave

4 posters

Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard on weave Empty Kinky Curly Curling Custard on weave

Post by NaturallyMissC 13th January 2011, 3:33 am

Simple question, can you use KCCC on a kinky HH weave? My twist/braid out just are not giving me the tight curl definition I'd like. If you have, what are the results? Would you recommend? Also, any other recommended products I can use on weave to give me that tight curl? Thanks!

NaturallyMissC

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard on weave Empty Re: Kinky Curly Curling Custard on weave

Post by misskris 13th January 2011, 1:52 pm

hey MissC. Personally, i have never had a weave but I can't see using the good stuff on a weave. I dunno, could be just me but I'd rather use it on my own hair!! Very Happy
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard on weave Empty Re: Kinky Curly Curling Custard on weave

Post by Fleur 13th January 2011, 4:59 pm

I'm not a pro on extensions either, but you can use something cheaper and get fantastic results. If you want to get a tighter/defined twist definately try Organic Root Stimulator Loc and Twist gel. It's a wonderful product for twisting, plus it gives good shine. FYI, it wont make your twists super-hard, but it gets the job done. You can find it at Sally's, Walmart, or your local beauty store. Put it in the search to get more reviews!
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekaette 16th January 2011, 7:57 pm

I've used it on some BoBraz with good results
Ekaette
Ekaette

http://public.fotki.com/ekaette/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down