CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curls SCAM??????????

5 posters

Go down

Curls SCAM?????????? Empty Curls SCAM??????????

Post by MelMelBee 6th January 2011, 6:30 pm

Can somebody tell me "What's the Deal?"

I usually get my Curls products from Target, but the names (and I thought the product) are different. I got the Goddess Curls and read that its the same thing (but cheaper) than the Curls Gel Les'c. I just received a container of Curls Souffle and it smells, looks, and has a similar description to Creme Brulee, which is available in Target for less money.

Anybody know what's the difference?
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Curls SCAM?????????? Empty Re: Curls SCAM??????????

Post by Kekecurly 6th January 2011, 7:19 pm

ITS THE SAME, Honestly!!! I was thinking the same thing last year but if you go to the Curls site they state that the sell their products at select Target stores. Im glad they realize that not everyone has $15 and then some to spend on an 8oz bottle and that ppl dont always trust online ordering!!! It helps especially if youre a college student like me lol Very Happy

Kekecurly

Back to top Go down

Post by AimWard 6th January 2011, 7:51 pm

Think of it like this; Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic are the same thing, owned by the same folks (Gap Inc.), and they all sell khakis made from the same exact material, but they all have different price points. Curls is operating in the same fashion; Curls and Curls for Target are essentially the same thing, just different price points.
AimWard
AimWard

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 6th January 2011, 9:21 pm

I wish I would have known that before I ordered curls souffle from amazon for $16. Neutral The only thing I haven't seen is a similar product to the curls milkshake, so I've improvised with Shea Moisture's Hibiscus Style Milk.
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 21st January 2011, 11:41 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I was just thinking I need something to define my curls.

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Southernbeauty83 26th January 2011, 6:22 pm

AimWard wrote:Think of it like this; Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic are the same thing, owned by the same folks (Gap Inc.), and they all sell khakis made from the same exact material, but they all have different price points. Curls is operating in the same fashion; Curls and Curls for Target are essentially the same thing, just different price points.

I love your hair!!!!!!!!!!
Southernbeauty83
Southernbeauty83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down