CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Over Kim Kardashian

+2
cluelesscurl
aggiegem
6 posters

Go down

So Over Kim Kardashian Empty So Over Kim Kardashian

Post by aggiegem 4th January 2011, 7:21 pm

I'm completely venting right now. I don't ever watch their reality show. Actually, I steer clear of all things Kardashian. I'm not sure how I ran across this, but it was probably on yahoo or some other board...Kim Kardashian had the nerves to say that she didn't see herself as a sex symbol and just oh woo is me, I just don't see HOW anyone could see me like that. Suspect I'm sorry...but the only reason you even blew up, Kim, is because you did the do with Ray J of all people. AND then after that debacle and foolishness, you pranced yourself all over magazines and the like in skimpy swimsuits. Come on...is she serious? Okay....I'm done lol I'm just so sick of people doing something scandalous and downright slutty to become the next reality star/celebrity. If I was her mom, I wouldn't even want to be apart of any of that because my daughter's sex life has been plastered all over the world for everyone to see. It's just not right.

aggiegem

Back to top Go down

So Over Kim Kardashian Empty Re: So Over Kim Kardashian

Post by cluelesscurl 4th January 2011, 9:31 pm

C'mon tell us how you really feel LOL get ready to
cover your ears i hear she has an album coming out the new meaning of talent SMH

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th January 2011, 10:34 pm

@ aggiegem..
everybody knows kim kardashian is all about fame..just like any other industry chick and then when everybody knows her dirty deeds. she tries to play victim..wut a joke w/ her spray on tan Rolling Eyes whateverrrrrrr ~

Last edited by strawberri_slushee on 4th January 2011, 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeaj 4th January 2011, 10:36 pm

lol!
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by aggiegem 5th January 2011, 11:38 am

This chick has an album? Like.....for real? Lawd have mercy. Who would seriously sign her? See...this is part of what's wrong with the economy. Wasteful spending.

aggiegem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th January 2011, 6:39 pm

@ aggiegem..
u could say that again.smh

Back to top Go down

Post by Smiilez03 7th January 2011, 12:22 pm

i agree with everything you posted here
Smiilez03
Smiilez03

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 8th January 2011, 3:12 am

I love the Kardashians. lol
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by NiJewel 11th February 2011, 4:39 am

[quote="JazmineB"]I love the Kardashians. lol[/quote]

I watch their shows o E! occasionally and I find it entertaining. Kim K. also seems like she would be a genuinely nice person in real life. However, let's be honest, her claim to fame was a sex tape. Yet, when people bring that up, she gets mad and says that's not what made her famous. Really?
NiJewel
NiJewel

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 13th February 2011, 6:21 am

NiJewel wrote:

I watch their shows o E! occasionally and I find it entertaining. Kim K. also seems like she would be a genuinely nice person in real life. However, let's be honest, her claim to fame was a sex tape. Yet, when people bring that up, she gets mad and says that's not what made her famous. Really?

i agree, im not one of those crazy fans who say she is their idol or anything, but i have never missed an episode since it first came on. i also think she ruined her face with all the work shes had done, her lips look ridiculous. but i cant wait for Khloe & Lamar's show =D
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down