CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hairfinity anyone?

+2
misskris
milwaukeechick
6 posters

Go down

Hairfinity anyone? Empty Hairfinity anyone?

Post by milwaukeechick 31st December 2010, 6:49 pm

Hey guys
Have anyone tried hair finity vitamins?
the website says grow 1 inch per month, can these vitamins really do that?
What are your experiences with the Vitiamins
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

Hairfinity anyone? Empty Re: Hairfinity anyone?

Post by misskris 31st December 2010, 10:05 pm

Dang!!! WTH is in these vitamins??? I never heard of that brand!!!
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 31st December 2010, 10:08 pm

Ok, just went to the website and everything in it sounds ok, not too sure about that MSM, although I have seen it before for hair growth. Not sure if it's natural though. But it looks like it has a lot of what's already in Women's Multis so it's probably not too different except for that MSM. Are you thinking about trying it???
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by milwaukeechick 1st January 2011, 3:27 pm

I was thinking of trying it but like u said my multi has all those things except the MSM but, maybe thats whats i need, when i get to the vitiamin store, msm says jonit health. How could that grow your hair lol
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyBriaful 1st January 2011, 3:41 pm

Iv tried them 3 times, First was when i was relaxed and they worked pretty good the second time was when i bc'd i didnt notice anything until i saw a before and after pic of my hair and im taking some now. But its really hard to tell since my hair is curly now... so i guess they're working.
NaturallyBriaful
NaturallyBriaful

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 1st January 2011, 4:48 pm

Are they horse pills? I cannot handle big pills.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by milwaukeechick 2nd January 2011, 2:41 am

They are horse pills
try breaking down the pills before u take them. I tell my hubby to and it works hust fine.
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 2nd January 2011, 2:34 pm

Hmm, can you get them in the regular vitamin store or only online??? now i'm curious!!! LOL And Milwaukee that is odd that the MSM is for joints but maybe the fibers in the joints and the fibers in our hair is the same or similar??? I dunno. confused lol
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 3rd January 2011, 5:53 pm

Argh! No, a vitamin can't make your hair grow 1 inch per month. Period. And the fact that they would say that, tells us that they are dishonest. Period.

All any vitamin can do is make sure your hair grows at it's optimal level. That level is different for everyone...for me that might be 1/2 inch...for someone else it might be 1 inch. Your hair is part of your body, which we know has its own schedule for things. By the same token, nothing can make a scar or stretch marks disappear overnight, nothing can make you get over a cold in 12 hrs. Know what I mean?
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 3rd January 2011, 5:57 pm

milwaukeechick wrote:I was thinking of trying it but like u said my multi has all those things except the MSM but, maybe thats whats i need, when i get to the vitiamin store, msm says jonit health. How could that grow your hair lol

You're right milwaukeechick! Here's some more info on MSM..... http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/sulfur-000328.htm It probably got related to hair growth bc it can help with dandruff and folliculitis...but if you don't have those problems, you don't need it.
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa 3rd January 2011, 7:11 pm

@ milwaukeechick
i tried those over the summer, they are ok, I didn't have any bad side affects or anything crazy. I used them for 2 months. My results were ok not anything out of a miracle.( might have to do with the short time I used them for)
I stopped using Hairfinity though because they are expensive and I realized that most vitamins geared towards healthy hair/skin/nails pretty much contain the same ingredients ...as of now I am using GNC healthy hair, skin and nails, its working the same as Hairfinity.
straight up the results are normally what you'd get anyway from taking care of your hair on a regular basis, the vitamins are just a lil boost that help from the inside out...hope that helps

lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by milwaukeechick 4th January 2011, 2:51 pm

LOL I agree. the vitiamin i can say that works is Biotin,

My hair was really damaged, it was uneven very short, thin,split ends,ugly brown from perms,weak, brittle.
I wore glue in weaves, for years and my hair was at the worst state ever!!

I never washed it i never oiled my hair in 4 years,I never even owned oil or grease. lol Now my hair 1.5 months natural and still scard to grow, bc of the damage it endured over the years.

biotin has made my hair thick and course, I have lottttts of hair, and have to oil it every night cause it gets dry so fast. My hair isnt growing like crazy but it thicker then ever before.
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down