CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styling Products that are Sprays?

3 posters

Go down

Styling Products that are Sprays? Empty Styling Products that are Sprays?

Post by Orange_Ankh 30th December 2010, 11:08 am

Hi Ladies!

I have come to the conclusion that when I do a wash and go I cannot touch my hair when it is wet at all or the sporadic naturally wavy/straight strands in between my 3 and 4 type curls will frizz up and my hair will look a hot mess. If I do a wash and go with products that spray opposed to manually running it through my hair, then my curl pattern is not interrupted.

With that being said, I was wondering if anyone knows of any styling products that define curls or tames frizz like a curl enhancer or gel or something that is a spray. I saw some spray gels and curl boosters and mousse, but it was advertised for looser curls and had to many natural no no ingredients in them. So are there any spray styling products (gels, curl enhancers, frizz control) from lines like curls, darcy's, etc. or any other line?

If anyone can help me out or steer me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Oh one more question, since I cannot do the shingling method, would there be any other way to stretch the hair a little bit when doing a wash and go? Just wondering. Thanks a bunch !!! I love you

Orange_Ankh

Back to top Go down

Styling Products that are Sprays? Empty Re: Styling Products that are Sprays?

Post by Guest 30th December 2010, 2:12 pm

idk about spray gels and things of that nature....um maybe u could do some shopping around on the internet and google what ur looking for; maybe that will help b/c sometimes some stores don't carry EVERYTHING u need...good luck~

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 30th December 2010, 3:02 pm

Curls has a couple of spray moisturizers I think..Aveeno also has a spray gel that you can get at WalMart. Other than that I'm not sure, but I hope this helps.

Another thing you can do is scrunch in your stylers/moisturizers while you're in the shower.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 30th December 2010, 11:52 pm

Agree with LaToya. Kinky Curly also has a spray gel that defines and holds as well.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange_Ankh 31st December 2010, 12:44 am

Thanks for the responses! They really did help. cheers I will look into Kinky Curly and Curls and search around a bit. I'm so excited, this might finally work for a wash and go! I like the idea of scrunching the products in in the shower LaToya! I've never done that before and it still keeps the curls intact and not frizzy? Will the product wash out in the shower? Thanks for all the ideas ladies! Very Happy

Orange_Ankh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down