CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet is back and had a ball!!

+75
iri9109
yldthng
MissFierce21
KeetaRay
summerbreeze76
.:Eden:.
Onebyd42
naturalqtpy
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
Kea::curls
naturallynola
QueenSheba
Hurricane Curly
mrsmackey
laleepop14
Karyn
coilykinks
DaButterflyBAP
jaybella
AfrikanLatina
Nikcoils
j. kinky
DreamMerchant
TheRYL1
LadyMika
tamtam7
poeticlyspkng
Umph
Buttercup76
wyldhoney
Juices-n-Berries
priceless
cyclingchick
yacoomba
swoodward
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
MissyCee
NubieNatty
SheeTacular
oooop2
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
NylaCoils
funkyhairchic
Madeaj
Fleur
molove87
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
CocoEuro
jeanlouisangel
freckledmom4
bholmes87
NaturalNixon
curlya
rayray19
krazy coils
SpringCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
Freestyles
Renny
Intelligentbeauty
CocaColaCutie
queenshakirah
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
79 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by jlowman1 21st December 2010, 1:45 pm

Love the puff and nice tree! This is our tree this year Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 2 Charli10!

Yep we have a Charlie Brown tree! Since I've been in school my Mom said she never feels like putting up the tree so this has been our substitute. I think its hilarious! I told her I probably wont get excited about Christmas again until I have kids lol
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 21st December 2010, 2:16 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Love the puff and nice tree! This is our tree this year Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 2 Charli10!

Yep we have a Charlie Brown tree! Since I've been in school my Mom said she never feels like putting up the tree so this has been our substitute. I think its hilarious! I told her I probably wont get excited about Christmas again until I have kids lol
I love it! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 21st December 2010, 2:26 pm

Sweet,
Sasha is looking something good. Nice and big and fluffy. I've missed checking the CSJ threads the past few weeks and I'm seeing all these gorgeous avi's. Your puff was adorable as well.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st December 2010, 3:35 pm

Hey DVA! Thank you!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 21st December 2010, 6:17 pm

Your hair looks great! Look at all that length retention-- I love you it!

LOL @ Lynnie & trip down memory lane! Hmm, that will be a great post. I'm going to start it now.

No tree at my house, I do like seeing the one at work. I've been playing holiday music since the week of Thanksgiving--not tired of it yet.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 22nd December 2010, 3:24 pm

Love the tree Sweet!

T will get an actual present because we put the tree up Monday night. I still have some gifts to wrap and put under the tree. We have our fireplace dvd but no real xmas music...next year! I also just ordered a 1983 version of the Nutcracker (on VHS no less). The costumes and sets were designed by Maurice Sendak and it's my fav version of the ballet.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd December 2010, 3:27 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
jlowman1 wrote:Love the puff and nice tree! This is our tree this year Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 2 Charli10!

I love it! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
lol!

That is too cute...I did a poll on facebook real or fake, and after all that my sons said it didn't matter!! I made them put lights up out side...it just doesn't feel like Christmas without some decorations...you know?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd December 2010, 3:29 pm

Hey Sweet...

Sasha and the tree are too cute. I wore a puff for 2 days, and I paid for it!! I remember when I could wear a puff for a week...I really don't know what's going on now.

I use to count presents. Just wanted to keep things fair around the house!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd December 2010, 6:25 pm

Chrs posted this channel in the makeup thread and I saw her hair and fell in love! I called my stylist and made my appointment. I plan to cut it off before 2011 hits. bounce I am so excited. I don't know if I will go that low...but I am loving the shape of it! dance woot! dance woot! dance woot! run is her hair cute or what??? OMGeeeee
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SpringCurls 22nd December 2010, 6:36 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Chrs posted this channel in the makeup thread and I saw her hair and fell in love! I called my stylist and made my appointment. I plan to cut it off before 2011 hits. bounce I am so excited. I don't know if I will go that low...but I am loving the shape of it! dance woot! dance woot! dance woot! run is her hair cute or what??? OMGeeeee

I think her cut looks cute and will look great on you, especially with your hair color (which I love btw)!
SpringCurls
SpringCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 22nd December 2010, 6:38 pm

Hey Sweet,

Ebony's cut is cute in the vid and your curls are just as beautiful! Can't wait to see your second BC!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 22nd December 2010, 6:46 pm

OMG you really are gonna cut it. That cute is beautiful! Can't wait to see it!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd December 2010, 6:49 pm

SpringCurls wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Chrs posted this channel in the makeup thread and I saw her hair and fell in love! I called my stylist and made my appointment. I plan to cut it off before 2011 hits. bounce I am so excited. I don't know if I will go that low...but I am loving the shape of it! dance woot! dance woot! dance woot! run is her hair cute or what??? OMGeeeee

I think her cut looks cute and will look great on you, especially with your hair color (which I love btw)!
This will probably cut most of the color out but I don't care! And thank you!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd December 2010, 6:50 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Sweet,

Ebony's cut is cute in the vid and your curls are just as beautiful! Can't wait to see your second BC!
I saw this and lost my mind! I am super excited! I have proven my hair will grow and it will grow again if that is what I want!

jlowman1 wrote:OMG you really are gonna cut it. That cute is beautiful! Can't wait to see it!
bounce bounce bounce Yup I can't wait either! Laughing
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 22nd December 2010, 7:03 pm

I use to watch her tutorials when she had short relaxed hair..i didn't know she went natural!! wow it is really cute!! cant wait to see it!!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd December 2010, 9:15 pm

I am gassed this is my first time visiting her channel! Her make up is tight too!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd December 2010, 12:26 am

Aww shucks, sweet gonna cut before 2011! Ebony's skills are on point. I enjoy listening to her speak. Your hair is gonna be like that, lol!

You gonna make a banner with the count down days or leave us in suspense?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd December 2010, 1:39 am

2nd BC?!!! I cant wait to see it!!! Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 2 617583 Do you know how short you want to go? Will it still be long enough to do two strand twist? Or will you be doing coils?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 23rd December 2010, 10:09 am

Wow, I'll be checking out her channel more often. Thanks for sharing. She's gorgeous and I love the fact that she uses budget friendly products. I CANNOT/WILL NOT continue to spend all this money on MAC.

Anyway, your haircut...sorry. That would be so cute on you. Wow, you're really going to do it, before 2011. dance Can't wait to see. I love the shape and may be going to get mine trimmed similarly. I was just thinking of going to the barber this past weekend but chickend out because I don't want them cutting it too low. Her style/cut is perfect.

DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 23rd December 2010, 10:25 am

Wow, a second BC...can't wait to see it Sweet!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by curlya 23rd December 2010, 12:14 pm

Her hair looks so nice. Are those coils? I need to check out her channel and see how she got that style.
curlya
curlya

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd December 2010, 12:25 pm

curlya wrote:Her hair looks so nice. Are those coils? I need to check out her channel and see how she got that style.
No, Ebony, YTer colouredbeautiful, just uses gel to achieve the look in the video sweet shared.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 23rd December 2010, 2:08 pm

Now you know how to make me come out of hiding!!! You cutting it huh? ::looks for that permission slip in my files::

I see I need to come back cause somebody think they are grown!
scratch
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd December 2010, 4:36 pm

Sweet, I love that cut. You would total rock that cut!!!! afro
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd December 2010, 4:38 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Aww shucks, sweet gonna cut before 2011! Ebony's skills are on point. I enjoy listening to her speak. Your hair is gonna be like that, lol!

You gonna make a banner with the count down days or leave us in suspense?
LOL thank you...I am aiming for Tuesday the 28th. I have to check into a banner...

Lynnieluve wrote:2nd BC?!!! I cant wait to see it!!! Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 2 617583 Do you know how short you want to go? Will it still be long enough to do two strand twist? Or will you be doing coils?
that is going to be the fight with my stylist, just how short. LOL but I am so digging the length Ebony has...so we don't have long to wait...I am going to try to get an appt for Tuesday as I am off next week! woot!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Wow, I'll be checking out her channel more often. Thanks for sharing. She's gorgeous and I love the fact that she uses budget friendly products. I CANNOT/WILL NOT continue to spend all this money on MAC.

Anyway, your haircut...sorry. That would be so cute on you. Wow, you're really going to do it, before 2011. dance Can't wait to see. I love the shape and may be going to get mine trimmed similarly. I was just thinking of going to the barber this past weekend but chickend out because I don't want them cutting it too low. Her style/cut is perfect.

Yes I noticed that too, because MAC will cut you deep! LOL! Like minds, I was thinking of just going to a barber too....but I will stick with my Nikki...I am going to have to fight with her for a bit before she will cut it. I already know this! lol!

LaToya28 wrote:Wow, a second BC...can't wait to see it Sweet!
thanks I am so siked! I can't wait!

curlya wrote:Her hair looks so nice. Are those coils? I need to check out her channel and see how she got that style.
I see Chrs answered you already..but she said she just uses gel

NaturalNixon wrote:Now you know how to make me come out of hiding!!! You cutting it huh? ::looks for that permission slip in my files::

I see I need to come back cause somebody think they are grown!
scratch
lol! I sowee!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next