CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CD Hair Milk Shampoo = Shedding?

2 posters

Go down

CD Hair Milk Shampoo = Shedding? Empty CD Hair Milk Shampoo = Shedding?

Post by DanzinDiva 19th December 2010, 4:24 am

Hey there, CN community!!

Allow me to introduce myself... I'm a transitioning newbie (about 4a/b and SL) and I'm about 10 weeks post relaxer... (DanzinDiva over at Hairlista.com, as well.) Plus I'm fairly new to CN (Loving it!!). I just tried the Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Shampoo. I bought it earlier in the week and have been dying to try it after hearing such rave reviews. Now let me clarify - I'm not knocking the shampoo as I think there could be many more culprits at hand. As I detangled (under water) after washing out my conditioner, and as I ran my hands over my wet hair, I experienced more than usual shedding. In fact, so much, I was unnerved quite a bit. Shocked LOL I don't know whether it was the shampoo, if my hair was just THAT tangled with all of my bantu knotting, or if my conditioner didn't have enough slip... Any suggestions or tips? Have any of you experienced this with the Hair Milk? All comments are welcome!! Thanks!
DanzinDiva
DanzinDiva

http://www.hairlista.com/profile/DanzinDiva

Back to top Go down

CD Hair Milk Shampoo = Shedding? Empty Re: CD Hair Milk Shampoo = Shedding?

Post by Mandi'sGoneCurly! 19th December 2010, 11:13 pm

Welcome to CN!!! I'm not a fan of the Hair Milk line. The shampoo is drying in my opinion and the Condish and Leave In Condish aren't much better. I didn't experience breakage though. Try the Giovanni Smooth As Silk Line. (Available at Health Food stores and some grocery stores)
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Mandi'sGoneCurly!

Back to top Go down

Post by DanzinDiva 20th December 2010, 4:18 pm

Mandi'sGoneCurly!... I did notice the shampoo felt more like a clarifying shampoo as I was washing my hair. You might be on to something! Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy
DanzinDiva
DanzinDiva

http://www.hairlista.com/profile/DanzinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down