CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target Curls-Creamy Curl Cleanser(Gone)

2 posters

Go down

Target Curls-Creamy Curl Cleanser(Gone) Empty Target Curls-Creamy Curl Cleanser(Gone)

Post by misscrute 30th November 2010, 6:11 pm

This is my first post about anything cheers !
So I'm not really feeling the Creamy Curl Cleanser from the Curls line for Target and would like to swap. I don't have anything specific in mind that I want so I am open minded. Let me know if you want to trade! O and it is about 85% full.

Last edited by misscrute on 26th January 2011, 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
misscrute
misscrute

Back to top Go down

Target Curls-Creamy Curl Cleanser(Gone) Empty Re: Target Curls-Creamy Curl Cleanser(Gone)

Post by queenshakirah 30th December 2010, 1:40 pm

I have carols daughter tui shampoo that's at least 85% full. Interested?
queenshakirah
queenshakirah

Back to top Go down

Target Curls-Creamy Curl Cleanser(Gone) Empty Re: Target Curls-Creamy Curl Cleanser(Gone)

Post by misscrute 26th January 2011, 12:52 am

sorry I'm just now checking this post again...i thought the site would notify me when someone replied...but i gave the shampoo away because no one responded for a while....im sorry Crying or Very sad
misscrute
misscrute

Back to top Go down

Post by queenshakirah 26th January 2011, 1:14 am

Awww that's cool.
queenshakirah
queenshakirah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down