CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addicted to your natural hair needs and wants

+22
jesusislove1526
jeanlouisangel
honey009
MEGAFAITH
misskris
ladygogohot
Takeya
SweetieOne
Stephy0306
raina
Sebastain13
sweetdrk1
Nikole
FalconTress
ladybug
LaNatural
Lynnieluve
rayray19
cluelesscurl
fanmnatirel
Napp_Napp_Cat
Emartini04
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Addicted to your natural hair needs and wants Empty Addicted to your natural hair needs and wants

Post by Emartini04 27th November 2010, 9:15 pm

Am I the only one addicted to natural hair blogs and youtube videos now a days? It seems like this website and youtube are the first sites I visit now every time I get on the internet. Does anyone know of a rehab they have for this damn issue? I'm even talking about natural hair at work to my co workers who are all guys and I'm sure they're sick and tired of hearing me talk about it!!!
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Addicted to your natural hair needs and wants Empty Re: Addicted to your natural hair needs and wants

Post by Napp_Napp_Cat 27th November 2010, 9:22 pm

hahaha! trust me, you arent the only one. I'm the same way! I love my natural hair and I cant seem to stop talking about it. hehe! Very Happy
Napp_Napp_Cat
Napp_Napp_Cat

http://theabccollege.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Addicted to your natural hair needs and wants Empty Re: Addicted to your natural hair needs and wants

Post by Emartini04 27th November 2010, 9:23 pm

LOL Oh boy. I just realized I have tons of work to do and I'm still on this damn site!!!
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Napp_Napp_Cat 27th November 2010, 9:32 pm

same here!! Good luck girl! lol
Napp_Napp_Cat
Napp_Napp_Cat

http://theabccollege.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 27th November 2010, 10:50 pm

you are NOT the only one....i check this site and some others MULTIPLE times a day! smdh
sad....
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 27th November 2010, 10:58 pm

Me too!!! (With my hands over my face)

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 28th November 2010, 12:29 am

same here!! and i have exams coming up sooo i need to quit
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th November 2010, 1:07 am

Same here!! You are not alone!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 28th November 2010, 3:23 am

LOL. Good to know that there are other women who need to seek rehab for their addiction to natural hair needs and wants.

@ Rayray .. me too girl and I'm still on this damn site .. .
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by LaNatural 28th November 2010, 11:08 am

fanmnatirel wrote:you are NOT the only one....i check this site and some others MULTIPLE times a day! smdh
sad....

@fanmnatirel - wht are some of the other sites you go on?

I have to say that there are a lot of addicts out there myself included. I even introduced my friend who just decided to go natural to the site and she's on here more than I am. She's always reading something new to help her out.

I love curlynikki. I haven't gotten into watching the youtube videos yet though.
LaNatural
LaNatural

http://naturallyme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybug 28th November 2010, 11:21 am

I am addicted too. I think I am going to miss something.
ladybug
ladybug

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 28th November 2010, 11:44 am

@fanmnatirel - wht are some of the other sites you go on?

LaNatural you are too funny, on the prowl for more "pushers".

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikole 28th November 2010, 5:32 pm

Same here...

HTH
Nikole
Nikole

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th November 2010, 6:01 pm

oh please I have it bad! and YT!! OMG I am on an eyeshadow kick...vid after vid! LOL! Then I run back here to the makeup thread! MESS!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 28th November 2010, 6:04 pm

I went home for the holiday & I thought that I was going through withdrawls I am on this site as well as youtube daily looking for different thing I was glad when I got home so I could get back to my routine & chat with you ladies
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 28th November 2010, 9:43 pm

me too!!!!
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy0306 28th November 2010, 10:41 pm

yes me too im addicted, my mom is getting tired of me buying all these products and talking about my hiar all the time lol.... and i keep asking her why ma why u had to put a perm in my hair when i was younger lol. And she gets mad and say because i didnt know and alot of black women just didnt know and perms were just in at the time. But now she wish she didnt.

Stephy0306

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetieOne 28th November 2010, 11:47 pm

hey! im the friend LaNatural talking about and she didnt even tell me she to talked about me. I don't know where she was when i transition for 10 months and break down, but no more break downs.Yes, im very addicted to this site. I need rehab too or just maybe other sites to go on..lol Very Happy
SweetieOne
SweetieOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeya 29th November 2010, 1:00 pm

OMG...I'm on here, MopTopMaven and YT so much it's ridiculous!!! There's just so much great information and styling ideas that I can't help myself!

I'm driving my family crazy too talking about my hair all the time! I'm just so happy I finally have tools to get and keep my hair healthy! Even if there was a 12-step program to "kick the habit", I doubt I'd join! Embarassed
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygogohot 29th November 2010, 1:17 pm

Another one, i am sooooooooooooo addicted it isn't funny, but i have to admit i have learned so much and i am grateful for that. I like to read and watch what is working for other people and what they have to say about natural hair.

I am sure if all this info was out about 10-15 years ago, there would be alot more naturals.
ladygogohot
ladygogohot

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 29th November 2010, 2:29 pm

Oh I am so addicted it's sad!!! But it's a good addiction to have....one that helps take care of your hair!!! Most addictions aren't healthy so we're lucky!! LOL I love the same things you all do -- reading what people do for their hair, watching the YT vids.....I actually did a do on my sister Friday that Tiashantee did and it came out great on her. I tried on myself as well but because I can't cornrow on myself it wasn't hot!!! Sad LOL But that's ok. I enjoy this addiction.

@ Takeya, i agree, I wouldn't join either!!! lol!

you ladies are great!!
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 29th November 2010, 6:31 pm

me too when I'm not on computer my husband always ask me dont have some natural hair vids to look at
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by honey009 29th November 2010, 7:06 pm

Same here, I have things to do, and I am on hair sites researching about natural hair care..I just find the subject so interesting ( I know that I am not alone in that) Last night I was up like Shocked reading these dag on hair blogs..lol I need help!
honey009
honey009

http://thequietnatural.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 30th November 2010, 11:40 pm

I'm just a sad case..I am always watching YT and reading these threads, to gain better understanding of my hair. On the products, styles, product exchanges..Its just a sad sad case... Sad But I LOVE IT....LOVE IT..LOVE IT... lol!
So you are not alone (Michael Jackson's voice..)
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 2nd December 2010, 2:52 am

LOL. Feels good to know that I'm not alone. What a Face
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next