CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newly Natural Sister in Need of Hair Styling Help!!!

Go down

Newly Natural Sister in Need of Hair Styling Help!!! Empty Newly Natural Sister in Need of Hair Styling Help!!!

Post by kiki28504 26th November 2010, 10:42 pm

I am a newly natural sister and I I BC'ed November 2, 2010. I transitioned for about three months before I cut all of my hair off. I am in dire need of some help. I'm rocking a TWA right now and the only styling I do to my hair is co-wash once a week and just run my fingers through my hair with water. I am lost when it comes to how to moisturize, deep condition, keep my hair soft and healthy, how often, etc. I read articles and posts on curlynikki.com and I am just overwhelmed with all of the information. Do I shampoo or just co-wash? How often should I shampoo or co-wash? How often should I deep condition? What do I use to keep my hair moisturized other than water? These, with other questions, are going through my mind constantly. Can anyone help me out?
confused
kiki28504
kiki28504

Back to top Go down

Newly Natural Sister in Need of Hair Styling Help!!! Empty Re: Newly Natural Sister in Need of Hair Styling Help!!!

Post by kiki28504 26th November 2010, 10:47 pm

I also have a dry, itchy scalp; probably from the lack of care done to my hair. Are there any good shampoos or conditioners out there for natural hair? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
kiki28504
kiki28504

Back to top Go down