CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Perfume

+3
AllNaturalBeauty
J.S.M.
Carolina Natural
7 posters

Go down

Hair Perfume Empty Hair Perfume

Post by Carolina Natural 24th November 2010, 5:36 pm

Hello Natural Sistas!

Has anybody tried BlackOynx77's Hair Perfume? Or does anybody know of any good hair perfumes? I'm trying to find something that will make my hair smell good when my other products won't.

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Hair Perfume Empty Re: Hair Perfume

Post by J.S.M. 24th November 2010, 5:41 pm

I heard that it's basically worthless and a waste of money because the scent lasts an incredibly short amount of time, like about until the spritz dries.

J.S.M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Natural 24th November 2010, 6:21 pm

Thanks a million J.S.M. I would be hot as fire if I wasted my money. Thanks for helping me with my pjism!

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Post by J.S.M. 24th November 2010, 6:26 pm

Carolina Natural wrote:Thanks a million J.S.M. I would be hot as fire if I wasted my money. Thanks for helping me with my pjism!

No prob! Surprised

J.S.M.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllNaturalBeauty 29th November 2010, 3:45 pm

Shea Moisture has a good product it's called Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shine and Hold. Even though it doesn't say it's a perfume, it smells soo good, and it keeps your hair moisturized. I just brought it a few days ago, and I love it!

http://www.target.com/Shea-Moisture-Coconut-Hibiscus-Shine/dp/B0038U4TRO/ref=sc_qi_detaillink
AllNaturalBeauty
AllNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 30th November 2010, 11:25 pm

I have tried it..And its cool..I have the tropical medley and the fresh scented one..And its alright..But I just ordered the juices from Oyin, and I love it. The leave-ins, I should say, are fantastic smelling. I have the three of them..the frank juice which is frankincense, the greg juice which is mostly citrus scented, and the juices and berries, that smell like kool aid...love them all. cheers
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 1st December 2010, 1:34 am

Carolina, have you tried using essential oils? Also, I am trying a new hair oil (once it arrives) and it is scented with jasmine. Maybe, you could pick up jasmine or rosewater or something else like that with a scent that is appealing to you.

AllNatual I just bought the Coconut/Hibiscus Smoothie and Milk (hoping the protein doesn't get me), but they smell delicious! I just keep opening the container and smelling them.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 1st December 2010, 12:21 pm

Well I'm a scent whore, lol. I love the way KBB's products smell so I ordered her heavenly jojoba oils in my favorite scents so that way when I seal my hair it has a great scent to it.

Then I mix the scent too. Like if I use Oyin Handmade whipped pudding that smells like chocolate I will use KBB jojoba oil in vanilla latte to seal with, the combination is fantastic.

My favorite is chamomile sage because it's the strongest in my opinion. Then I like Egyptian Musk too.

I wouls sometimes use Indian herbs and oils that didn't smell so great so i would mix in a dash of KBB cranberry cocktail to make it sweet smelling.

But I have to say that my pillows smell great too because even after I wrap my hair at night some of the scent will be left in the morning. I love that
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Natural 1st December 2010, 2:28 pm

Thanks to everybody for their suggestions. I haven't been on KBs webiste in a minute so i'm going to see what she has.

Makeupvixen, if I get divorced because I've ordered more products, I'm coming to live with you. I just ordered a bunch of stuff for the black friday & cyber monday sales and the hubby is not happy with me right now, but hey I want my hair to smell nice.

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 2nd December 2010, 12:59 am

Carolina Natural wrote:Thanks to everybody for their suggestions. I haven't been on KBs webiste in a minute so i'm going to see what she has.

Makeupvixen, if I get divorced because I've ordered more products, I'm coming to live with you. I just ordered a bunch of stuff for the black friday & cyber monday sales and the hubby is not happy with me right now, but hey I want my hair to smell nice.

LOL, I'm already harboring about 5 product junkie fugitives, LOL, what's one more. (Your husband will secretly love the smells, trust me)

I love KBB for the scents and how long it lasts. Lots of people rave about the Hair Milk (Ambrosia) and it's nice as a leave in but it's not my go to moisturizer. But using the Jojoba Oil and a "perfume" is the business, lol (Is that still the slang term??? LOL, I never get to use it, lol) I have tried everything from her (just not every scent yet) and by far the Luscious Locks is my favorite (it's my best natural deep conditioner), then the Jojoba Oil, then the Hair Cream followed by the Hair Milk, Hair Necter, Hair Butter, Super Silky, Shampoo, Conditioner and then Poo Bar. Last on my list and a waste of money was the growth serum, I used it on my edges but it didn't help.

Did I say too much? LOL, i don't want to give you any ideas, LOL.

I just tried a new product to do a review on for my channel and I put the Chamomile Sage jojoba oil on top, Mmmmmmmmm. My hair smells so good!
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Natural 2nd December 2010, 11:59 am

M&M you are too funny! I emailed Karen to see if we get a curlynikki, nappturality or natural curly discount because I missed the black friday & cyber monday sale, but I haven't heard from her yet and I cant find one on those websites.

I'm going to get the heavenly hair pack sample. I used to use her hair milk in the lucious pear scent which was wonderful. I don't even know why I stopped using it. I guess because I'm a pj & I moved to other products. I think I've smelled the chamomile sage before. That was the other scent I was going to get if I don't get the pear one.

My items are already in my shopping cart. I'm just waiting to see if there is a discount code. My son & I will be at your house ready to move in next week. So tell the other 5 people to slide over.

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 2nd December 2010, 2:47 pm

Karen has a sale every Tuesday and Friday u just have to sign up for her email list. Well tomorrow is Friday so she should have her Fabulous Freebie Friday Sale.

I have the lucious pear body lotion and I love it but for ultimate Power, lol, I make sure my body lotion and hair scents match. That's wear I got my youtube name from (tastiRedbone) because guys always say I smell Tasty, lol,

Dont forget it's not my fault, LOL
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Natural 2nd December 2010, 3:06 pm

Darn, now I want to order the lotions & yes it is your fault because I'm weak and easily influenced when it comest to hair care products LOL. I'm printing off these emails to show hubby how you influenced me to spend more $ Very Happy on my way to signup for the emails.

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 2nd December 2010, 10:44 pm

LOL, see now you gonna have me go into the witness protection program, LOL
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Natural 15th December 2010, 1:14 pm

Thank so much MM for the Karen's Body Beautiful suggestion. I got my order yesterday and used the Lucious Pair this morning and my hair is still smelling lucious! Loves it!

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Hair Perfume Empty RE: Hair perfume

Post by blknwhtbeauty 15th December 2010, 6:21 pm

Pink Sugar makes a hair perfume, smells so yummy! I got mine at Nordstrom's for about 18.00 I think.
blknwhtbeauty
blknwhtbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Natural 15th December 2010, 6:34 pm

Thanks BLKNWHTBEAUTY, I'll gave to check it out.

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down