CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Friday: What products did you buy?

5 posters

Go down

Black Friday: What products did you buy? Empty Black Friday: What products did you buy?

Post by yokiedokie 28th November 2009, 2:10 am

So thanks to all the web sales on hair products today, I pulled out the VISA and treated myself to the following:

*Qhemet Biologics
2 jars of CTDG (my fave)
1 jar Honey Bush Tea gel

*Hairveda (never tried this line before)
1 SitriNillah Deep Conditioner

*Darcys Botanicals (never tried this either, but gets good press on the boards)
2 NEW Deep Conditioning Mask
1 NEW Daily Leave-In Conditioner

This should be enough conditioning stock to last me through the winter. And for the rest of you who couldn't resist, what did you buy?

Last edited by yokiedokie on 28th November 2009, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
yokiedokie
yokiedokie

https://www.facebook.com/ystrachan

Back to top Go down

Black Friday: What products did you buy? Empty Re: Black Friday: What products did you buy?

Post by traveljunkie08 28th November 2009, 2:45 am

Well, I bought enough to last me through the winter, and quite possibly beyond. My excuse is that since I'm newly natural, I need to experiment and have fun with this whole process. Wink

Okay, so here's what I bought:

Hairveda (first time trying this brand)
Almond Glaze
SitriNillah Deep Conditioner (I got lucky, because when I purchased, they were priced at $8.75 each instead of $10 each for some reason.)
Whipped Gelly
CoCosta Shikakai Hair Oil
Shikakai Swirl Shampoo Bar

Darcy's Botanicals (first time trying this brand)
Parched Curls Sample Pack
Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner

Qhemet Biologics
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Castor & Moringa Softening Serum
Karkady Tea Replenishing Mist
Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm (sample)

Aubrey Organics (first time trying this brand)
Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner
White Camellia Ultra Smoothing Conditioner
Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner
Egyptian Henna Shine-Enhancing Clean Rinse
(I received (for free) the matching shampoo for each conditioner. I'll probably keep two for myself and give the other two to my sister.)

It's a lot, but I seriously will not be buying anything else. Seriously. Neutral
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Black Friday: What products did you buy? Empty Re: Black Friday: What products did you buy?

Post by alove15 28th November 2009, 3:06 am

I bought the Oyin sample pack with honey hemp, shine and define, whipped. and frank juice. Very Happy
alove15
alove15

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th November 2009, 8:37 am

qhemet bio; honey tea gel-burdock and olive n honey balm
afroveda-shikakai hair growth and totally twisted almond butter

i actually want to stop pass the oyin store in bmore but my wish list is like $65 now so i maaaay have to push it back til AFTER new years!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th November 2009, 8:38 am

qhemet bio; honey tea gel-burdock and olive n honey balm
afroveda-shikakai hair growth and totally twisted almond butter

i actually want to stop pass the oyin store in bmore but my wish list is like $65 now so i maaaay have to push it back til AFTER new years!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by yokiedokie 28th November 2009, 11:38 am

Travel junkie: I too ordered early and got the 8.75 price for the SitriNillah! It usually costs about 17.50. Razz
yokiedokie
yokiedokie

https://www.facebook.com/ystrachan

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 28th November 2009, 12:50 pm

@yokiedokie: That's awesome! They were already heavily discounted for the sale at $10, but $8.75 was even better. I think they had the best sale (and most reasonable prices overall), so I'm really hoping the things I purchased from Hairveda work well.

I didn't know Oyin had a sample pack. I probably would have tried that too. I really like that I get can samples before committing to full-size purchases.
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th November 2009, 1:44 pm

I went to rite aid and got some Herbal essences products: totally twisted, hydralious (spell check), and hello hydration. All for 99 cents. First time trying all of them. Yiipppeee!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 28th November 2009, 9:43 pm

@Intelligentbeauty: That was a FANTASTIC deal!

For anyone who ordered from Hairveda for Black Friday, they are having a Cyber Monday grab bag event from 4pm-9pm (didn't say what time zone, but I believe EST). If you ordered on Black Friday and place another order on Cyber Monday, they'll combine your shipping and refund the shipping costs for your second order. I know I said I wasn't going to buy anything else but I might re-consider...
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down