CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a big Sis!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Need a big Sis!!!! Empty Need a big Sis!!!!

Post by sweetnsassi 14th November 2010, 7:55 pm

So i have been natural for about a yr now and i did the BC. I have been trying to handle my hair pretty much on my y own the entire time. I am not sure if what i am doing is right or if i am going about it all wrong. I definatly feel like i need some help. Or maybe just some reassureace any way you look at it i would like a big sis to be able to chat with about my hair. Embarassed
sweetnsassi
sweetnsassi

Back to top Go down

Need a big Sis!!!! Empty Re: Need a big Sis!!!!

Post by naturally yours 15th November 2010, 6:41 am

welcome and congrats! i would love to help u. tell me about your hair, products regimen, etc....

naturally yours

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetnsassi 15th November 2010, 5:14 pm

Oh my goodness where to start.......

My hair is very confused lol. I had what i think was 4a hair, until i had it flat ironed and wore it that way for about a week. And it has not been the same ever since. I think it is more like 3b and 4a. My curls in the front a much looser than they used to be.

My regimen consists of

co-wash every day My products change. (I was using Mixed chicks cond or carols daughter black vannilla hair smoothie) i am now tryin the HEHH i used it once so far.

shampoo 1x a week. I have used carols daughter mixed chicks, organix coconut oil, aussie whatever happens to bewithin reach.

For style i will sometines leave my conitioner in and not rinse it (most of the time).Or I use the mixed chickes leavin and Ag's recoil.

I never have second day hair i have to wet it everyday other wise i would walk around looking like i have a helmet on my head LOL.

sweetnsassi
sweetnsassi

Back to top Go down

Post by naturally yours 16th November 2010, 8:27 am

i dont see anything wrong with your regimen and your hair looks beautiful.if your regimen is working for u than i would say if its not broke than dont fix it. i leave my conditioner in my hair and dont rinse, it works fine for me.many curlies leave conditioner in their hair. if it works than that fine but u can try mixed chickes if u want, its up to u.

naturally yours

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetnsassi 16th November 2010, 3:17 pm

I do have the mixed chicks and i did really like it. I use the leavin condish with the recoil for hold and it seems to work great.

I thnk i have way to many products on some level i just keep buying stuff and never use it. So i am trying to use what i have however i dont like some of it, but i can bring muself to get rid of it or throw it away either.
sweetnsassi
sweetnsassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum