CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 1st Henna

4 posters

Go down

My 1st Henna Empty My 1st Henna

Post by Ebcenia 14th November 2010, 6:53 pm

I did my first treatment of Henna Friday night. I ordered the Jamila Summer crop from Mehandi.com. I was super excited to do it for the first time. I used Curly Nikki's mix because i felt more comfortable with hers after i did my research. I put the henna in around 9ish at night and washed it out around 11 o'clock the next day. My hair was really dry when i washed it out but i used a whole bottle of conditioner to wash it out. I washed my hair about 8 times to make sure that everything was out. Of course i immediately followed up with a regular conditioner that i let sit for a 1/2 hour and then a deep conditioner for an 1 hour. I did my twist and curl afterwards and im going to take it out tomorrow morning before i go to work. My boyfriend says that he can see a little color change and some shine but i cant see it....but im still excited to see what it looks like tomorrow!!!
Ebcenia
Ebcenia

Back to top Go down

My 1st Henna Empty Re: My 1st Henna

Post by Niqui36 14th November 2010, 6:57 pm

You got me excited too! Very Happy Can't wait to see pictures.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebcenia 16th November 2010, 1:36 pm

Sorry for not posting the pics right after but i love my hair!!!! Its looks a little orangie which is cool. I'm going to Henna every week for 10 weeks and then every 2 weeks. I will post pictures ASAP!!!
Ebcenia
Ebcenia

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 16th November 2010, 2:49 pm

please do. I picked up my Henna products from a local store and the little Indian family was so excited and the wife through very broken english gave me her recipe and then unwrapped her long beautiful slightly tinted hair. Ive been anxious for days (the day i picked up my products I had just washed and spent a total of FIVE hours dc'ing and twisting) and there was no way I was going to let all that time be a waste. So once I hit my one week with the twists Im unraveling and starting the process. cant wait!
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudo'sKinks 22nd November 2010, 4:45 am

I did my BC on the weekend and henna'd the same day. I love my hair! Also used CurlyNikki's recipe after researching for a month. Check out my avatar.
Rudo'sKinks
Rudo'sKinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down