CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target is on it!

+4
thetiffany
KinkyNappyHappy
chynadoll8799
Cnicoles6
8 posters

Go down

Target is on it! Empty Target is on it!

Post by Cnicoles6 10th November 2010, 3:53 am

Hey there curlies. I have awesome news for northside Houston naturalistas. The Target near Willowbrook mall has an amazing selection of natural hair products on display right now. They have an amazing selection of Miss Jessie's, Jane Carter, Curls for Target, Shea Moisture, and KINKY CURLY!! Prices are the same as they are online but without the S/H. Let me just say I'm truly hopeful that this new offering isn't a one time thing and will be worked into the ethnic hair care set. For now, stock up Ladies!
Cnicoles6
Cnicoles6

Back to top Go down

Target is on it! Empty Re: Target is on it!

Post by chynadoll8799 20th November 2010, 6:26 pm

the targets in south jersey now have them too.

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st November 2010, 9:26 am

Hi Cnicoles...

That's great to know that Target is expanding the ethic product line. (ethic is what they call it) I guess the sales from the other stores has shown the buyers that they really need to see these product in other stores.

Girl Target Rocks!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by thetiffany 21st November 2010, 5:56 pm

this is wonderful! When I first started my natural styles in June the target closet to me did not carry miss jessies. now only 5 months later they have it. I was so interested in trying miss jessie in the beginning but held back because of the price and availabilty ( i refused to pay shipping on top of $30) anyways, i love that target has a whole section for natural hair. i have always loved target Smile
thetiffany
thetiffany

http://embracingmycurly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalKemistry 14th December 2010, 2:36 am

The target on Westheimer & Beltway 8 has Miss Jessi, Kinky Curly, Jane Carter, curls, etc. I'm too much of a cheapo to pay for Miss Jessi's but it's nice to know they have it to put on my wish list Smile

NaturalKemistry

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 14th December 2010, 10:48 am

Target of Westheimer/Dunvale and Westheimer /Walnut Bend have it as well. Jolla Bella Beauty Supply (5939 Scott St 77021, near UH/TSU) sells the sample sizes of Miss Jessie's in case you don't want to invest in a full bottle of a product you're not sure you're gonna like.

Last edited by blkbeauty2010 on 14th December 2010, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 14th December 2010, 12:51 pm

My target just got them as well. Glad I don't have to drive the 30 minutes to the other one that got the products first.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CiaE 15th December 2010, 1:02 am

CocaColaCutie wrote:My target just got them as well. Glad I don't have to drive the 30 minutes to the other one that got the products first.
We dont have any sad day....
CiaE
CiaE

http://napskinkslove.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down