CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bee Mine Products, Yes To Carrots, Cocoa Hemp Leave-In

Go down

Bee Mine Products, Yes To Carrots, Cocoa Hemp Leave-In Empty Bee Mine Products, Yes To Carrots, Cocoa Hemp Leave-In

Post by BlakButterfli 5th November 2010, 11:21 am

All, I have the following - looking to swap for any Darcy's Botanicals products, especially leave-ins or any of her twisting creams. I'm trying to stick with one product line for awhile. Smile

I'm typing this at work, so I am going with the information I can remember - any questions about the product I have remaining, etc... I'll post when I get homeand double-check! Not looking to really sell (just swap) these since most are 1/2 full.

- BeeMine Growth Serum - a little more than 1/2 full (maybe more) Strawberry Kiwi scented w/ Sulfur in it

- BeeMine Bee Hold Curly Butter - I think it's Coconut Creme scented

- Beauty by Donna Marie Cocoa Hemp Leave-In - 1/2 full

- Yes to Carrots - I think it's the deep treatment mask, but again, I'll double check when I get home.

Last edited by BlakButterfli on 11th November 2010, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated for Swapped Products)
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Bee Mine Products, Yes To Carrots, Cocoa Hemp Leave-In Empty Re: Bee Mine Products, Yes To Carrots, Cocoa Hemp Leave-In

Post by BlakButterfli 7th November 2010, 11:09 am

Bump

I also have Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 and wouldn't mind some Oyin Handmade Stuff either.
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down