CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a Big Sis...

2 posters

Go down

In need of a Big Sis... Empty In need of a Big Sis...

Post by asavoy 2nd November 2010, 4:39 pm

Hello Ladies,

I have posted a few times in other topics in regards to things like Henna and Transitioning, but I am at a crossroads where I am becoming somewhat bored with my hair...

I have been transitioning since August 2008 and I had an accidental "big chop"(if you want to call it that..), so the back of my hair is 100% natural while the front is about 85-90% natural... I was maintaining the ends by chopping and then I decided to challenge myself to see how long my hair will grow... I dont have an issue with retaining length but my hair grows out thin but not as thin as it used to with relaxers... Hence my first henna application in early October... My issue is with styling... Since I have not trimmed or took off any inches since early August (?) my hair is one length and that sucks, but I love the length... I know I need to make up my mind.... I can not wear my hair in a wash n go because I recently discovered that I have some/a lot of heat damage in the top left section of my hair (thanks to CN forums)... I am thinking of getting some layers...

Any suggestions will be appreciated... Thanks in advance

PS I can post pics when I get home from work... lol

asavoy

Back to top Go down

In need of a Big Sis... Empty Re: In need of a Big Sis...

Post by NylaCoils 6th November 2010, 8:35 am

I would recommend doing a twist and curl. Sounds like you will have a nice angled bob. Twist and curl is twisting your hair and then rolling the ends,
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by asavoy 8th November 2010, 11:57 am

Thanks NylaCoils... I will have to give the twist n curl another try my previous attempts have failed... I used HEHH and Olive Oil Gel and I did not like the product-y feel to my hair, maybe I will use less gel... Trail and Error, right?

Thanks again.. I am on my way to check out your blog

asavoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum