CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

senior pictures... :(

4 posters

Go down

senior pictures... :(  Empty senior pictures... :(

Post by zinny 4a kinks 30th October 2010, 10:45 pm

ladies.... i cried that morning. it was horrid! nobody had my back.. i was so lost hair wise i wanted to do something nice but i was so busy i ended up doing nothing last minute and didnt know what to do.. in the morning i was just so pissed. i mentioned many times that i hated my hair smh it was just horrid.. i mean, its like everyone else got their hair done up all nice what about me?? i hate feeling like i can never do anything fancy to my hair... i ended up leaving b.c i was waiting for an hour, then went to take the senior mob pic then went back for another 35 minutes. i was just getting more sad and self concious about the length and how it looked. i just hated it all smh.. i just walked out. but when i got home i did a real nice twist out and pinned a side in the front and put a flower. it was a really nice touch, and my hair looked great i was alot more confident! and i liked my pictures. the lady was kinda mad that i walked out lol but she took me first anyway cause i had already paid and all.
cant wait to get the pics Smile Very Happy
zinny 4a kinks
zinny 4a kinks

http://twitter.com/C_Ezinne_O

Back to top Go down

senior pictures... :(  Empty Re: senior pictures... :(

Post by Ravie11 3rd December 2010, 1:30 am

i know how you feel... i hated my hair for my senior pictures... I got my roommate to put rollers in, i took them down and a the beginning of the day they were cute but by the time pictures rolled around they were a fallen frizzy mess and add that to the fact that my 4 inches of new growth was somehow swept to the side because i refused to let my roomate flat iron.... i hate the really big close up picture but i love the wallet sizes
Ravie11
Ravie11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bun_Ana 3rd December 2010, 1:45 am

Aww, lol. Glad it turned out ok.

In last year's yearbook, everybody was talking about my hair, which was longer and bigger back then (I've been cutting my hair alot lately cuz I just don't have the time for waist length hair anymore!) because it was soooo monstrous that it couldn't really fit in that tiny box on the page. Lol. you could only barely see the background. I hated that picture! It haunts me!
Bun_Ana
Bun_Ana

http://bunanamarie.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zinny 4a kinks 28th December 2010, 4:14 pm

@Ravie11 thnx nd i wouldve been so upset too! i think i was the only natural that didnt get their hair straightened! or put weave in.

@Bun_Ana thankss and oh my thats alot of hair! lol but im pretty sure your hair was still fabo Smile
zinny 4a kinks
zinny 4a kinks

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyNaps 30th December 2010, 8:36 pm

I felt the same i freaked out the weekend before pics and ended upjust getting it straightend so the cap would fit but of course everytime i i get my hair straightened it rains so it was frizzy. I hate my pics, i should have done a natural style but i chickened out. And on top of that everyone waslooked so cute. i felt like plain jane next to them...*sigh but oh well, whats done is done. Rolling Eyes
HappyNaps
HappyNaps

Back to top Go down

Post by zinny 4a kinks 5th January 2011, 10:04 pm

aww stupid rain... an ong i didnt think much of it till then SMH and im the only one without straightened hair or weave! boy it sucks when you chicken out on a natural style right, i always think its not gonna look special or like i got anything done to it! ugh but like you said whats done is done lol
zinny 4a kinks
zinny 4a kinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down