CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion Lovers - What you wearing today . . .?

2 posters

Go down

Fashion Lovers - What you wearing today . . .? Empty Fashion Lovers - What you wearing today . . .?

Post by Kez 27th October 2010, 4:15 am

Hi ladies
I thought I would start this post about Fashion. This is somewhere where we can share our fashion fav's, finds, experiements, loves etc and post pics of us in work wear, wkend wear and nights out on the town or parties.
I absolutely love fassssshion, i think its great being able to experiment, try things out, play around with styles, textures and looks.
I love Vintage and High Street (things like H&M and Topshop which i think you guys have had for a little while now in the states), I love Charity Shops (Thrift Stores?), and I love All Saints, they make edgier rockier styles which has been my longest loyalty, but at 27, im now trying different looks depending on my mood and situation!
For work, I was meant to be suited and booted but it really isnt needed, so I ry and keep smart but still staying on trend, or my idea of trend anyways lol!
So, today, here is a pic (excuse mess, it was in my sewing room - where i make my clutch bags, hair peices and tops and dresses - though clothing when im brave or up for stress ha ha! But the Bags are my little business im setting up!), Anyways, me this morning for work!
Satin Blouse with Tie neck, puffed sleeved and layered bust in Cream £9 from www.asos.com in the sale
Wool High Waisted Charcoal Colour Shorts £38 TopShop (swapped the original Tan belt for a £2 Primark Belt in Grey and Black Leopard Print to match tights and boots better!)
Boots Black Knee Length Black Leather Platforms with Wooden Heel - Topshop Sale, years ago!
Thick Chunky Knit Tights, Primark £3 i think.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So here you have it, look forward to meeting some more fashion lovers!!!
Kez xx
Kez
Kez

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=537223131

Back to top Go down

Fashion Lovers - What you wearing today . . .? Empty Re: Fashion Lovers - What you wearing today . . .?

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th October 2010, 12:31 pm

Very nice! I recently have gotten more into fashion.

Check out
this post. I will change the topic (currently You Bedda Werk) so more people know what it is about Wink . Great idea!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fashion Lovers - What you wearing today . . .? Empty Re: Fashion Lovers - What you wearing today . . .?

Post by Kez 28th October 2010, 4:05 am

Hey Chrs I'll move on over to yours . . ay other visitors, come join in Chrs' post via the link, see you there! x
Kez
Kez

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=537223131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down