CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONT YOU HATE.......

+70
NeeC1
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
Just Ashley
songbird
aprilj90
DvaAuNaturel
Ambitious_Tiff
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Napp_Napp_Cat
Kicha
EMarie
exhale1913
Jo Somebody
LaNatural
Sebastain13
honey009
Color_Me_Coily
Nikole
NUKurlz88
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
kinksncurls
amyleia
Nessa101
zanajh
DeltaAce2006
Sunshyne
drmsd
Naturally Esq
PanaR3dd
Fleur
courtrhapsody
jeanlouisangel
Ladybug83
raina
cluelesscurl
ElenaMaylee
letha
cutiezphib
misscece
Tamren
Curly1
curlya
bludini1
gigihaitiancurly
HappigocurliJenn
whereswentz!
chynadoll8799
curlyneenee
Emartini04
Leta
curlybarbi48
iculukin
cocoacurls
QuirkyCurly
Madeaj
tamtam7
ChrsLvsBks
naturallychelsea
blkbeauty2010
CrissyQ
BajanPrincess82
LadyMika
laleepop14
Lynnieluve
Niqui36
Cherry: extraordinary!
Curlock Holmes
DreaDay
Treece
naturalblkbeauty10
74 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DONT YOU HATE....... - Page 3 Empty Re: DONT YOU HATE.......

Post by chynadoll8799 29th October 2010, 10:27 pm

dont you hate when the daycare lets your 3 year old take a 3 hour nap during the day and then he wont sleep at night? urgh!

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 31st October 2010, 10:56 am

Don't you hate..when someone tells all their business on FB/Twitter and holler about "Don't judge my situation.." um hon you put it OUT THERE!

Don't you hate when someone has so much to say about your hair, but can't put in their own weaves?!? Let me do your hair..no thanks! learn how to do yours FIRST boo!

Don't you hate when you're minding your business at work, and folks want to have full on convos about everything..their BM.BD drama, who is messing with who...um shut it!
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by misscece 31st October 2010, 2:08 pm

Don't you hate when you're rushing out the door and you can't find your keys.

I know I should put my keys in the same spot everyday but for some reason I just don't. SMH...
misscece
misscece

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalblkbeauty10 31st October 2010, 9:38 pm

dont you hate when you trying to give someone hair care tips ( usually permies lol) and they get mad and get an attitude. They are so stuck on the old way of how to do hair and care for it, blah, blah. I'm like I did the research and it doesnt apply only to natural hair. It just pisses me off, thats why I dont like doing nobody hair but my own ( unless its natural Smile )
naturalblkbeauty10
naturalblkbeauty10

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiezphib 31st October 2010, 10:47 pm

chynadoll8799 wrote:dont you hate when the daycare lets your 3 year old take a 3 hour nap during the day and then he wont sleep at night? urgh!

I really understand how you are feeling!!!!!
cutiezphib
cutiezphib

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 1st November 2010, 12:01 pm

Tamren wrote:Don't you hate..when someone tells all their business on FB/Twitter and holler about "Don't judge my situation.." um hon you put it OUT THERE!

Don't you hate when someone has so much to say about your hair, but can't put in their own weaves?!? Let me do your hair..no thanks! learn how to do yours FIRST boo!

Don't you hate when you're minding your business at work, and folks want to have full on convos about everything..their BM.BD drama, who is messing with who...um shut it!
That is so annoying! This morning one of my coworkers was talking about how she's caught up on all her bills, but she's five days behind on her home depot card. She was also saying how she has trained her grandkids (they live with her) not to answer the phone if the caller ID shows a "1-800" number b/c "what am I gonna tell them? That I have no money?". I'm like, that is TMI...the whole office doesn't need to hear how broke you are! This is the same lady that smokes like crazy and has that raspy smokers voice/laugh/cough. How about you save up the cigarette money and pay your freakin bills.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 1st November 2010, 12:27 pm

curlybarbi48 wrote:Don't you hate when one of your coworkers or friends is also natural and her hair looks a hot mess everyday! AND, they won't take any advice!

OMG you must work with me.. Laughing
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 1st November 2010, 1:00 pm

iculukin wrote:Dont you hate when your best friend gets a new boyfriend and though your happy for her you hate the fact that your best friend will be MIA.... I think I am starting to hate being the last single in my group!!!!

Dont you hate when you have a really good meal for your lunch and when you go to retrieve it one of your co workers ate it!!!

That makes you almost want to fight and if you didn't bring any money to work that day and you know you didn't bring that with you to work so why eat it.. That just made me mad reading this because it happened to me b4.. lol I've seen where the food has been eaten like the night b4 and went to the restaurant and the person still ate someone else food.. Why would you eat something that someone ate over and then eat something that you don't know who the person was that cooked it.. That was just a hungry person..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElenaMaylee 1st November 2010, 4:59 pm

Don't you hate when permies come up to you and say "oh you have good hair and if you relaxed it your hair would be even better and longer" and their hair is a hot ragged mess. Evil or Very Mad
ElenaMaylee
ElenaMaylee

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 1st November 2010, 5:08 pm

Dont you hate it when your kids grow out of their shoes too fast? i just bought shoes!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 1st November 2010, 5:18 pm

[quote="CrissyQ"]Dont you hate it when your kids grow out of their shoes too fast? i just bought shoes![/quote]

so true I keep telling these kids to stop growing LOL

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 1st November 2010, 6:15 pm

dont you hate it when you get in your car and its on Empty but when you got out of it you had gas in it lol!!!!
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug83 1st November 2010, 7:56 pm

Don't you hate when you send your daughter to her grandmother's, hair already washed, conditioned, and styled. Then her grandmother puts vaseline on her hair to grease her scalp! What?! Uh...no. Please stop that.

Ladybug83

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 2nd November 2010, 4:01 am

Wow I think everyone summed it up...but to throw my hat in the ring..lol...dont you hate when you do work hard and sport some do, and there is shrinkage like someone mentioned above, and then people ask "hey girl did you cut your hair?" funny!!!! and dont you hate when you have no particular place to go and your hair is slamming, and then the next day, when you do have an occasion it doesnt look as good? lol Laughing
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 2nd November 2010, 8:06 am

Don't you hate it when you look are being your friendly self and you see another sista and you smile and speak and they look at you like you just passed gas or asked them for some money.. I am saying to myself it is really that bad that you can't even speak or smile at me.. I usually laugh and shake my head when they do that now.. It use to bother me but I am like you know what this is something that I think will happen no matter what..

Don't you hate it when you are in a group at work usually talking about someone or things in general you don't want anyone to hear but the nosiest and the untrust worthy person just sticks her nose into your conservation so she can see what she can report back or lie about.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by courtrhapsody 2nd November 2010, 10:10 am

[quote="letha"]Don't you hate it when you look are being your friendly self and you see another sista and you smile and speak and they look at you like you just passed gas or asked them for some money.. I am saying to myself it is really that bad that you can't even speak or smile at me.. I usually laugh and shake my head when they do that now.. It use to bother me but I am like you know what this is something that I think will happen no matter what./quote]

I grew up being taught to speak to black folks, and a lately lot people look at me like I am crazy if I just give a slight smile and nod or hello.

Don't you hate how DRY it gets when the heat comes on? My skin and hair are dry as dust, and my poor daughter has even drier skin and hair than I do so I can't lotion and moisturize her hair enough. And she is 2 and doesn't want to be bothered.

Don't you hate feeling like you are stuck in a rut?
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 3rd November 2010, 11:56 am

Don't you hate when people always want you to visit them and they don't visit you even when you just visited them

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 3rd November 2010, 12:30 pm

cluelesscurl wrote:Don't you hate when people always want you to visit them and they don't visit you even when you just visited them

Are you talking about curlstreet? LOL Just kidding.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by courtrhapsody 3rd November 2010, 1:51 pm

Don't you hate the smell of henna? I do, blech! I hennaed yesterday and I just can barely stand it. I even smell it on my clean hair today.

Don't you hate headaches? I think I have one from the henna.
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 3rd November 2010, 2:25 pm

Don't you hate when you waste your time trying to get folks to vote, and they don't, and then have the nerve to complain about the results? I remember how hard I was trying to get some folks to vote during the Obama election and they had every excuse in the world why they couldn't. When he won, I must have gotten 30 text messages from those same folks sending me pics of Obama and MLK shaking hands, musical texts singing "We Shall Overcome", and all that jazz. Punks didn't even set foot into a voting booth.

Disclaimer: If you didn't vote for O, that's 100% cool. That's your right. I'm just telling my annoyances with some folks after some more voting ignorance yesterday.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 3rd November 2010, 3:05 pm

@crissyQ No, girl not talking about that ROTFL

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 4th November 2010, 1:36 am

dont you hate when you just clocked out of work & someone feels the need to inform you about something work related..( my office hrs are from 9 to 5 lol)

Dont you hate when someone tries to tell you how to care for your hair & they dont have any or its been the same length FOREVER..

Dont you hate when someone calls your phone & realize they have the wrong number so they just hang up in your ear

Dont you hate when you take forever to straighten you hair & it rains lol

Dont you hate when you are cant find something & then you realize you are holding it..( i do this all the time w my phone & keys)

Dont you hate when some chick asks when you gone get a perm..then you have to say WHEN YOU GROW SOME EDGES!( ooook so this happened the other day i had to do it lol) lord forgive me
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiezphib 4th November 2010, 11:01 am

Don't you hate when you have your mouth fixed for a certain food and when you are ready for it someone has eaten it!!!! I could hurt my husband right now!
cutiezphib
cutiezphib

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 4th November 2010, 1:10 pm

LOL I love this thread you ladies are funny but telling the truth

Don't you hate how you always have to hide your food from people who complain about the healthy food you buy and they are the first to finish it.

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 4th November 2010, 5:03 pm

fleur_nouvelle wrote:Don't you hate when you waste your time trying to get folks to vote, and they don't, and then have the nerve to complain about the results? I remember how hard I was trying to get some folks to vote during the Obama election and they had every excuse in the world why they couldn't. When he won, I must have gotten 30 text messages from those same folks sending me pics of Obama and MLK shaking hands, musical texts singing "We Shall Overcome", and all that jazz. Punks didn't even set foot into a voting booth.

Disclaimer: If you didn't vote for O, that's 100% cool. That's your right. I'm just telling my annoyances with some folks after some more voting ignorance yesterday.

I agree/hate that
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next