CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawaiian silky miracle worker 14 in 1

+3
molove87
Scarletjazz
Color_Me_Coily
7 posters

Go down

Hawaiian silky miracle worker 14 in 1 Empty Hawaiian silky miracle worker 14 in 1

Post by Color_Me_Coily 24th October 2010, 2:37 pm

So my cousin and I started going natural at the same time... we are both 4 months...
We often share our daily/weekly hair regimen with one another. So about a week and a half ago she suggested the Hawaiian silky miracle worker 14 in 1. Must say I love love love... it really keeps my hair moisturized defines curls and makes my hair soft, and really easy to comb through...

Has anyone else tried this product? if so how do/did you like it? dance
Color_Me_Coily
Color_Me_Coily

Back to top Go down

Hawaiian silky miracle worker 14 in 1 Empty Re: Hawaiian silky miracle worker 14 in 1

Post by Scarletjazz 27th October 2010, 3:43 pm

I have used it since I first went natural - 4yrs ago until today. I recently did a mini bc so I'm back trying to find products that I used to use which I don't remember all of them, but HS is a staple. Everyday over the last two weeks I've been revisiting some old and new products I have. I also have tried their gel but it didn't really do anything for me but give me a lil crunch. Tee hee. I stand by it though..
Scarletjazz
Scarletjazz

Back to top Go down

Hawaiian silky miracle worker 14 in 1 Empty Re: Hawaiian silky miracle worker 14 in 1

Post by Guest 30th November 2010, 2:18 pm

wow...i have yet to try this product, but i have heard plenty about it and i plan to try this one b/c i am still in search of a great leave in moisturizer Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 30th November 2010, 6:05 pm

I like this product. It's good for de-tangling and gives good moisture!! it's a keeper.
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by over40fab 30th November 2010, 6:20 pm

I would like to try the product. Can someone tell me where I can find it. I am into my first year of transition, I BC'd August of this year. I am still testing products to see what works on this 4a type hair of mine. afro
over40fab
over40fab

Back to top Go down

Post by jenerett 30th November 2010, 6:23 pm

I've used it for years but about 6 months ago I stopped because the forum was saying how bad mineral oil is (and it has mineral oil). I've tried SO many things since (Cantu, Shea Moisture line, Giovanni) and NOTHING compares to the detangles of 14 in 1. The ONLY product that I know of that IS better than that is "It's a 10 Miracle leave-in" (but it's expensive considering you only get a few ounces). Several years ago, I stumbled onto 14 in 1, when I was looking for a replacement for "It's a 10" because of it's price. I'm trying this no mineral oil thing, but gosh I miss my Hawaiian Silky.
jenerett
jenerett

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaNicky 5th December 2010, 3:21 am

@ over40fab

You can buy it at Sallys
DivaNicky
DivaNicky

https://www.facebook.com/DivaNicky

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 5th December 2010, 12:30 pm

I use it off and on. I learned more about it on LHCF and a member called AdoraAdora. Her hair is super long, like waist length, and she only uses this stuff and jeri curl stuff. It locks in the moisture like no ones business.

I don't mind mineral oil or silicone, in fact my hair likes it.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by over40fab 6th December 2010, 11:15 pm

@ DivaNicky

Thank you for the info. I went to Sally's and bought it. Love the price!
Now to see if I'll love the product. Wink
over40fab
over40fab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down