CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you use banana clips?

+11
Curlock Holmes
justicenga
Lynnieluve
Curly Film Chick
Takeya
DerbyDiva
CapitolDiva
Neems
freckledmom4
thetiffany
greenyourdecor
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you use banana clips? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you use banana clips?

Post by Takeya 1st November 2010, 4:05 pm

@BajanPrincess - If your hair is thick, like mine, it's virtually impossible to clip dry. I know when I try this style, I'll have to clip my hair wet (like greenyourdecor) and pray the clips hold as my hair dries and swells.

Thick hair is a blessing and a bit of a curse! Neutral
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by greenyourdecor 14th November 2010, 6:24 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:I tried to use a banana clip yesterday. I had to ask my husband to clip it together at the top b/c it just wasn't working out for me. Well, he got it clipped shut and I was happy. That was short-lived b/c once I started messing with my hair to get it just right, the banana clip popped open and each peace flew to a different side of the room. I was so frustrated and he just laughed at me. I'm going to try it again though. Your results are great!

I always have to ask my husband to pull my hair back and help me too. Don't feel bad...lol. The only way I get it to work is to do only some of my hair — otherwise the clip would never close.

rayray19 wrote:wow @greenyourdecor that fro-hawk looks sooooo good!! I have no need for a banana clip right now (i only have 2inches of hair) but im in love with fro-hawks lol i cant wait till my hair grows long enough to start rockin them!!

Thank you!
greenyourdecor
greenyourdecor

http://guillotineco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by prettybrown213 15th November 2010, 2:57 pm

I am in loooove with banana clips. It's amazing b/c when my hair is in the clip, I always get the question "how do you get all your hair in there?" LOL My fav hair style is the hump in front and the banana clip in the back (so I guess a fake mohawk with a humo) I get compliments on that for days.
prettybrown213
prettybrown213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2