CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shortcut to the forum for iPhone Users

4 posters

Go down

Shortcut to the forum for iPhone Users  Empty Shortcut to the forum for iPhone Users

Post by Neems 6th October 2010, 8:37 pm

Do you ever find yourself in the store wandering over to the hair products section only to realize you don't remember the name of that conditioner you wanted or the ingredient to avoid? Well I figured a way to easily access the forum in a jiffy. In your Safari browser open curlynikki.forumotion.com. Then press the add bookmark (+) and select add to home screen. VoilĂ , now Curly nikki is there without having to open up your browser.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Shortcut to the forum for iPhone Users  Empty Re: Shortcut to the forum for iPhone Users

Post by CoilyQ 18th October 2010, 4:31 pm

Great Tip! Thanks! Very Happy
CoilyQ
CoilyQ

Back to top Go down

Shortcut to the forum for iPhone Users  Empty Re: Shortcut to the forum for iPhone Users

Post by sherryabhy 21st March 2011, 1:28 am

Recently I purchased iphone and your post is very much valuable for me. It is such a very best suggestion you shared here. It is great and valuable tip.

sherryabhy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 21st March 2011, 7:44 am

I don't have an Iphone but I do have CN listed as a "favorite" on my BB. I have done these many times.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down