CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When to Henna

3 posters

Go down

When to Henna Empty When to Henna

Post by Allu242 27th September 2010, 5:08 pm

I naturalnistas out there. I would like to apply Henna to my hair, before I do i would like your help. Am not certain of my hair type, other than I believe it is a 3c to 4a - it is neck length at shrinkage but on my shoulders or a tadbit off the shoulders if straigthend. However, my natural hair is bleached (yes I know the issues or bleached hair), I actually wanted to wait for the bleach to grow out, but it is taking a very long time too, I was hoping I can still apply the Henna. My hair can be soft but it look kinky when dry. Did I say I love my hair even more when it is curly and wet, I do! I need advice and your help.... HELP!!! What should I do.

Thanks in advance for your responses and reply.

Allu242

Back to top Go down

When to Henna Empty Re: When to Henna

Post by feliciap708 27th September 2010, 8:59 pm

You can still apply henna, however your bleached ends are going to be copper red if you don't mind the color change I say go for it. I would do a henna gloss see curly nikki recipe for the henna gloss it's really good, however you need to dc. My ends were some type of reddish blonde and now they are copper red I like it, but dc, dc, dc, get a good leavin (like kckt) woot! woot! woot! a moisturizer and sealant. because henna can be drying but if you do the above regiments you will be fine.

Good luck with your hair run
feliciap708
feliciap708

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 28th September 2010, 10:36 am

I think blondie used henna on her bleached hair and the color came out disasterous. You may want to talk to her!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Allu242 2nd October 2010, 10:51 am

Thanks guys.... ok I... Do you know if Henna helps with hair growth, or it it strips the curls away.

Allu242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down