CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are There Any Other P90Xers Here?

+16
marhia
vivacious00
NickyMay
Isis87
indulgenceiskey
jamaicacurl
savvybrown
prymd95
raniesaj
Keisha
sest25
NaturalNurse04
RoseNaturalBeauty
ChrsLvsBks
mothereartha
naturallydestined
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are There Any Other P90Xers Here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are There Any Other P90Xers Here?

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 17th December 2009, 10:45 pm

Yes it was!!! I was 19 and had the time of my LIFE!!!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Back to top Go down

Are There Any Other P90Xers Here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are There Any Other P90Xers Here?

Post by raniesaj 17th December 2009, 10:54 pm

Girl, I turned 21 in Germany!! And that was before I got saved!!! WHOOHOOO!! Them Germans didn't see me coming!!! LOL!!! The only thing that kept me from going TOO wild was the fact that I already had a son when I got there!!! LOL!!!
raniesaj
raniesaj

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 17th December 2009, 11:01 pm

Yeah me too!! My son was back in the states with his dad, but that still kept me from being to ridiculous! I had a ball though!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Are There Any Other P90Xers Here? - Page 2 Empty P90X

Post by prymd95 21st December 2009, 10:39 pm

Hello everyone! I am new to CurlyNikki, and I was happy to see that there were some P90Xers! It is time for me to get back to the grind. I hope I don't lose the motivation to stay on track. Any suggestions? Please help!!!

prymd95

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 21st December 2009, 11:44 pm

Hello and welcome!! Just set a goal and take it one day at a time.....I am taking it in 30 day increments!!!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by savvybrown 31st December 2009, 10:02 pm

Hey there. I'm a P90Xer who fell off the wagon too. Gonna jump back on the wagon next week. For those of you who are missing the workout sheets and use Google Docs I used to use this...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiQR4La7DOGncE5fMG9SREdyZVgtelRRcHNaV3A1Wmc&hl=en

There's a guy who posted his excel version on this site too...
http://www.workoutresults.net/p90x-worksheets/

I used to have my laptop in the room with me for the workouts.

Hope that helps.
savvybrown
savvybrown

http://savvybrown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 1st January 2010, 12:44 am

My husband and I were doing P90X for 2 months. We both saw great results. Then we went on a vacation for 1 week and totally fell of track!! Reading this post makes me want to start it back up. Honestly, I got a bit bored with the program we were doing so I may try the lean track instead. But I definitely recommend it..it's a great workout. I really started seeing results in 2 weeks and I was so surprised when after just a few times, I was able to do at least 12 push ups in a row at a faster pace (like I see my hubby do).

Yeah, I'm gonna get back at it! Thanks ladies!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by indulgenceiskey 7th January 2010, 5:58 pm

I love P90x with exception of yoga X [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . On the days that call for yoga X I substitute if for X-stretch. I began on January 4th. Right now I am a little sore from Plyometrics. I will keep you all updated on the progress. I will make sure that I follow the nutrition guide this time. During my last round of P90x I didn't follow the nutrition guide like I should have; although I must say I still got decent results. This time I am doing it all the way which should yield awesome results! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bring It![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
indulgenceiskey
indulgenceiskey

http://www.indulgenceiskey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by prymd95 17th January 2010, 2:19 pm

Starting week 3 of P90X and feeling good. Everyday is getting a little better. I still have not been able to keep up with all the reps from the Ab Ripper X. OUCH!!!! Hope all the other P90Xers continue to kick some booty!!!

prymd95

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis87 10th February 2010, 8:11 pm

Hi! This is my first post to the forum and I am a p90xer as well! (Me and my boyfriend) He has been more consistent and has gotten some awesome results and I just got back on board and am officially in week 2 of phase 1! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm using weight watcher's point-counting instead of the diet plan though and it seems to be working really well so far. Hope we can all keep each other motivated!
Isis87
Isis87

Back to top Go down

Post by prymd95 15th February 2010, 3:13 pm

Hello everyone. Hope all is well with everyone's exercise program. I was doing really well with P90X until I broke my toe about a week ago. I love doing Pylometrics, but that's not possible now. So now I'm basically doing weights. If anyone has any other suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

prymd95

Back to top Go down

Post by NickyMay 23rd February 2010, 3:09 pm

I started p90x sunday. My body is sore but im hopeful for what is to come. I'd love to see my body in a way I've never seen it before. I dont have the meal plan, so I'm just monitoring my calories with a journal for now.

I need to workout with music or i'm not as motivated to move. So i have my ipod going, like im in the gym as i follow along with the moves. give it a try.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lets stay motiated....BRING IT!..be blessed
NickyMay
NickyMay

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 26th February 2010, 4:19 am

I bought a pull up bar to go with my P90X and was so excited to start. Then I got the flu! I'm finally getting over that and and can't wait to start the dvds. I've heard a lot of good things about this program from both men and women.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 17th May 2010, 4:14 am

I'm starting week two phase 1 tomorrow. I'm so excited. I have been getting it in. Ladies where yall at.
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by napturaldelta 3rd June 2010, 6:16 am

I've been doing these workouts for about 5 weeks. I wasn't doing them in the outlined sequence according to the phases, but I have seen great results so far. My legs and arms are toning and I even see a 4 pack coming. I was in a size 10 jeans but am in a 6 now. Now I'm starting to do the classic workout regime. It's challenging but I'm loving it. Maybe I'll post before and after pics later.
napturaldelta
napturaldelta

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 3rd June 2010, 7:41 pm

So is this the P90X check in thread? Today is day 6 of P90X for me. I'm frustrated because of my knee but I am going to push through. I was happy to hear him mention knee injuries in the arms & leg workout so I didn't feel like I had to go too hard. Ab Ripper X is just crazy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Am I the only one who HATES Yoga X? I only did half of it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 3rd June 2010, 7:51 pm

I haven't done it all week because I have been sick. I can't even do the yoga x so i replace it with kenpo or cardio x
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBigBoyAssGayBoygboyg 3rd June 2010, 7:51 pm

marhia wrote:I haven't done it all week because I have been sick. I can't even do the yoga x so i replace it with kenpo or cardio x
im more sexy than youll ever be dick weed!
TheBigBoyAssGayBoygboyg
TheBigBoyAssGayBoygboyg

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 3rd June 2010, 7:53 pm

Yeah ok.
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 26th July 2010, 2:58 pm

been doing P90x for five weeks its very hard so hard that I quit now i have to find away to start again LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum