CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr.Woods Soap for laundry,household cleaning,hair,body etc..

+2
maralyn45
couponchaser
6 posters

Go down

Dr.Woods Soap for laundry,household cleaning,hair,body etc.. Empty Dr.Woods Soap for laundry,household cleaning,hair,body etc..

Post by couponchaser 31st August 2010, 9:09 pm

update I have switched from Dr.Bronners soap to Dr.Woods because I found the entire ingredients online and I don't like the ingredients.Dr.Woods is better and not as expensive as Dr.Bronner's.It's a multi purpose soap that can be used for just about everything except for brushing your teeth.

New Iherb customers can use ongoing coupon code TAW742 to receive $5 off any purchase.The coupon is valid towards any product and only one person per household. Shipping is free on orders over $40.Bigger orders may receive more discounts.If this product is not in stock you can click their link to be notified when it is back in stock.
http://www.iherb.com/Dr-Woods#p=1&sr=0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dr.Woods black soap used as a shampoo.

Last edited by couponchaser on 4th November 2010, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

couponchaser

Back to top Go down

Dr.Woods Soap for laundry,household cleaning,hair,body etc.. Empty Re: Dr.Woods Soap for laundry,household cleaning,hair,body etc..

Post by maralyn45 3rd November 2010, 4:14 am

Thats a nice video...i really liked it...its so informative...

maralyn45

Back to top Go down

Dr.Woods Soap for laundry,household cleaning,hair,body etc.. Empty Re: Dr.Woods Soap for laundry,household cleaning,hair,body etc..

Post by couponchaser 4th November 2010, 5:06 pm

Hi maralyn45, I had to edit this post because I looked into Dr.Bronners ingredients and I am not feeling the ingredients in it at all.

couponchaser

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalnat 7th November 2010, 2:15 am

What ingredients in the DR. Bronner's don't you like? I use Dr. Bronner's and am curious.
naturalnat
naturalnat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 16th November 2010, 10:15 pm

I love Dr. Woods. I've been searching for it here in Atlanta and I guess I'm just going to have to order it. My ex-mother-in-law used to buy it for us all the time to bathe in and now she doesn't visit as much. I have been using Dr. Bronners, but I find it a bit drying. I dilute the Bronners way down like one part soap, eight parts water and still. I'm not happy. Thanks for the link to Iherb.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 16th November 2010, 10:32 pm

Naturalnat, of course I cannot speak for couponchaser, but in addition to her feedback, here is the following you may be interested in. http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/product/176358/Dr._Bronner's_Magic_18-in-1_Hemp_PEPPERMINT_PURE-CASTILE_(Liquid)_SOAP_MADE_WITH_ORGANIC_OILS/

Renny, I have very sensitive skin and was surprised I can tolerate Dr. Bronner's. I usually shampoo with it. I dilute is 1:4 or 1:5 (Bronner:water). Maybe, what helps me not experience dryness is I oil my hair the night before with EVCO or EVOO or a combo of the 2. I do get some redness, but I get that anytime I use a shampoo with alot of natural plant ingredients and EOs.

Just passing this along in case you want to continue using it until you are able to get Dr. Woods.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly3000 23rd November 2010, 3:44 pm

I've been using Dr. Woods for a while now and love it! I found it at a neighborhood natural store earlier in the summer but since then have started ordering it at vitacost. I used to be a Dr. Bronner's junkie but Dr. Woods is not as drying for me. I love it as a face wash and had to train my hubby not to use so much at once. He thinks if its not sudsing, its not working! Haven't tried it as a shampoo.
butterfly3000
butterfly3000

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 23rd November 2010, 8:16 pm

I have been meaning to post this for a while and keep forgetting. For anyone who is interested, Dr. Bronner's has a mild version of soap "for baby and sensitive skin."

http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/OLBA08/BabyMildLiquidSoap.htm

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by couponchaser 22nd December 2010, 11:48 pm

sorry for responding so late,but certain products contain ethanol
DR. BRONNER'S MAGIC ALL-ONE HEMP ROSE PURE-CASTILE (BAR) SOAP MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS

Ingredients in this product are linked to cancer etc..

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/product/176368/Dr._Bronner%27s_Magic_All-One_Hemp_ROSE_PURE-CASTILE_%28Bar%29_SOAP_MADE_WITH_ORGANIC_OILS/

couponchaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down