CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More free Organix

2 posters

Go down

More free Organix Empty More free Organix

Post by chynadoll8799 13th August 2010, 7:10 pm

I posted this deal yesterday (or the day before, can't remember which), that there were "try me free" rebates on the bottles at my local Rite Aid.
Just wanted to letyou ladies know that I saw teh same rebate coupons on the Organix bottles at my local Shop Rite. I haven't seen them anywhere else.

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

More free Organix Empty Re: More free Organix

Post by makeupvixen 15th August 2010, 7:41 am

It's on some at CVS as well. I have like 2 coupons left if anyone wanted them. I use it for my Shea Butter Conditioner by Organix already and it was suppose to be one per household.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 15th August 2010, 11:05 am

This stuff IS REALLY , REALLY good, and the smell is fantastic.
I will say though, that its probably best to use it along with other products for detangling.
I have found that the shampoo, conditioner, then the leave in plus the split ends mender plus the antibreakage serum (can you tell Im an organix JUNKIE?) makes a nice combination of moisture for my hair, especiallyw hen I do a twist out, braid out, or bantu knots because those styles lock the moisture inside while my hair dries. ENJOY!
But be careful ladies, some of the coupons on the bottle necks are for a rebate for a MOVIE. You want to find the one that is the "TRY ME FREE" rebate.

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down